4 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 Next All Recommend Thread
jamesgtfc
May 1, 2021, 9:20pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.16
Rep Score: +20 / -5
Approval: +13,039
Gold Stars: 190
Let's remember it was Holloway that announced both Öhman and Mohsni had left the club. We know what a farce the Mohsni departure was. Hurst has been asked a question about Öhman a couple of months ago and the answer was very wishy washy.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 10 - 33
HertsGTFC
May 1, 2021, 9:23pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 4.26
Rep Score: +29 / -10
Approval: +22,985
Gold Stars: 228
Quoted from GollyGTFC
Still a GTFC employee but furloughed and in Sweden. Contract expires at end of June. He won’t be coming back.

I’ve asked before how do we know this for sure?

"Crombie you would have got to that if you weren't such a fat ba%$@rd" - George Kerr, inspiration from the dug out 70s style  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 11 - 33
WayneBurnettsJockstrap
May 1, 2021, 10:46pm

Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.78
Rep Score: +10 / -2
Approval: +886
Gold Stars: 120
Quoted from HertsGTFC

I’ve asked before how do we know this for sure?

Both reporters I have spoken to both confirmed they were told that the club had put him on furlough until the end of the season.

If he had been released,  as someone else mentioned, then his squad number would have been reassigned.

Also if he had left the club like so many others throughout the season, he would have been removed from the GTFC website, but all through, he has shown as still a GTFC player.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 12 - 33
moosey_club
May 1, 2021, 10:51pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.70
Rep Score: +69 / -22
Approval: +20,295
Gold Stars: 226
I would imagine it was an agreement to effectively end his contract on mutual terms , we pay him less for the remainder of his contract and get the government to pay the rest , cheaper than paying him off completely for us.....i say that as i would think that would be the cheap option....and we know how much a cheap option appealed to the board.

Seriously dont think he will be seen again in our colours ...or in English football.

2023/24 DLWDDWDLLLWDLLLLWDDDWDLLWLDLLDWDDWLLDWLWLWL but not NLN 😁
2022/23LDWDWWDWLLDWWDLLLDLWLLWLWLLWDDLDWWDDDLLWDWLWLW
2021/22 WDWWWWDLWWWWLLLWLLDLWLLWWDWWWLWDLWWDWWWDLWD play offs WWW Promoted 🥳
2020/21  LLDWWLDLDWLWLLLDLWLLDLLDLLLWLLLDDDDWDDDLWLWLWL .. hello darkness my old friend
2019/20  WDLDWWLDLWWLLLDLDLDLDDWWDLLWDDWWL WLLW - ended
2018/19  LWDDLLLLLLWWDWLLLWDWLWWWWLLLLWWWWDLLLDDLLDLWLW Hello Scunny  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 13 - 33
Knut Anders Fosters Voles
May 1, 2021, 11:07pm
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.85
Rep Score: +24 / -1
Approval: +8,831
Gold Stars: 555
Only one person can crack the case of the disappearance of Ludvig...

Furlöhman
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 14 - 33
geir
May 1, 2021, 11:47pm

Exile
Posts Per Day: 0.08
Rep Score: +19 / 0
Approval: +1,385
Gold Stars: 9

According to Transfermarkt he is a free agent: https://www.transfermarkt.com/ludvig-ohman/profil/spieler/77841

My non-football related blog: http://geirmykl.wordpress.com/
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 15 - 33
fishboyUTM
May 2, 2021, 6:59am
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.42
Rep Score: +7 / -3
Approval: +1,071
Gold Stars: 40
If we've furloughed a player we didn't fancy then that only brings more shame on the club. Furlough is not there to shelf contracted players you don't want anymore using public money.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 16 - 33
HertsGTFC
May 2, 2021, 8:01am

Barley Wine Drinker
So like everyone else on here I don’t really know what’s happening with Ludwig but I have been closely involved with furlough in the last 12 months and the following is true,

- You have to be able to prove to the HMRC that there is no work for the colleague, whether they ask or not is a different matter. They have recently been auditing claims.

- You can place someone on furlough if they’re stuck overseas due to non travel restrictions like the ones currently in place for India, not sure if Sweden falls into this category but I’d doubt it.

- You would be on very stony ground if you placed someone on furlough if you never intended to employ them again.

Personally I think it’s completely irrelevant as he won’t be coming back anyway. Shame really as he’d have done ok in the National League.

The HMRC tend to find football clubs quite interesting so I would imagine we’ve taken a cautious approach here.

"Crombie you would have got to that if you weren't such a fat ba%$@rd" - George Kerr, inspiration from the dug out 70s style  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 17 - 33
KingstonMariner
May 2, 2021, 8:37am
Meths Drinker
Posts Per Day: 6.06
Rep Score: +42 / -11
Approval: +23,440
Gold Stars: 218
Like we took a cautious approach with the darts Herts?

Through the door there came familiar laughter,
I saw your face and heard you call my name.
Oh my friend we're older but no wiser,
For in our hearts the dreams are still the same.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 18 - 33
HertsGTFC
May 2, 2021, 8:47am

Barley Wine Drinker
Quoted from KingstonMariner
Like we took a cautious approach with the darts Herts?

Why let football training get in the way of a good game of darts?

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 19 - 33
4 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Ludvig Ohman

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.