March 20, 2021, 5:55pm

We urine On Your Fish Yes we do yes we do
Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.83
Rep Score: +78 / -3
Approval: +1,647
Gold Stars: 50
Quoted from Fillipe Noche

What a dipstick you are Meza if you genuinely believe that I am board member at GTFC.

Priceless

And please show me where I am having a go at Town? I’m merely making a football observation on where our problems are

Well if you are PD, your brave to come onto this forum.  In fact if we go down, i wouldn't like to be in your shoes walking around GY.  If fans can put a banner up on fly over when PH got us promoted god help you and JF showing your face around town.

[URL=https://imgur.com/VCxdH2Y][IMG]https://i.imgur.com/VCxdH2Ys.jpg[/IMG][/URL][URL=https://imgur.com/uMRVvRe][IMG]https://i.imgur.com/uMRVvRes.jpg[/IMG][/URL][URL=https://imgur.com/5p7nllT][IMG]https://i.imgur.com/5p7nllTs.jpg[/IMG][/URL][URL=https://imgur.com/46BEw5M][IMG]https://i.imgur.com/46BEw5Ms.jpg[/IMG][/URL][URL=https://imgur.com/06NXnQF][IMG]https://i.imgur.com/06NXnQFs.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

My Grimsby Legends
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 20 - 58
Fillipe Noche
March 20, 2021, 5:59pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.61
Rep Score: +3 / -21
Approval: -5,112
Gold Stars: 103
Quoted from Meza

Well if you are PD, your brave to come onto this forum.  In fact if we go down, i wouldn't like to be in your shoes walking around GY.  If fans can put a banner up on fly over when PH got us promoted god help you and JF showing your face around town.

Why are you suggesting I am PD?

Can you read?

I am not a director of GTFC
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 21 - 58
Fillipe Noche
March 20, 2021, 6:01pm
Table Wine Drinker
Honestly you guys do make me laugh

If you aren’t insulting the quality of my grass, or suggesting it’s about time I hung up my microphone, then you are obsessed with telling me I’m JF or PD

You’ve even called me Dave Smith.

Anyone else at the club that you would care to accuse me of being
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 22 - 58
DB
March 20, 2021, 6:04pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 15.45
Rep Score: +13 / -13
Approval: +4,047
Gold Stars: 390

Sorry haven’t seen a question asked by you.

No I was not sat in the directors box on Wednesday night. I’m not a director and have no authority to sit in there.

Absolutely amazing even for you. Try the 'Curious' thread. Also summarised on here post 9 and confirmed post 14 by you. Priceless, the contents between your ears.

So in answer to the other part of the question, see Curious Thread for full details, in which you said "Yes we did" must mean you and your friend(s) (as you did say WE) are like Rats eating a free meal!.

Of course if your answer is no, again, then you may be telling porkies which will not do your posting credibility on here any good at all. After all when will the good supporters on here know what to believe and what not to believe.

So Fillipe are you and your friends like Rats eating a free meal

or

WAS IT PORKIES.  The truth please, O and their was 3 hour difference between my post and your.

You can please some of the forumites some of the time but not all the forumites all of the time
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 23 - 58
Fillipe Noche
March 20, 2021, 6:10pm
Table Wine Drinker
Quoted from DB

Absolutely amazing even for you. Try the 'Curious' thread. Also summarised on here post 9 and confirmed post 14 by you. Priceless, the contents between your ears.

So in answer to the other part of the question, see Curious Thread for full details, in which you said "Yes we did" must mean you and your friend(s) (as you did say WE) are like Rats eating a free meal!.

Of course if your answer is no, again, then you may be telling porkies which will not do your posting credibility on here any good at all. After all when will the good supporters on here know what to believe and what not to believe.

So Fillipe are you and your friends like Rats eating a free meal

or

WAS IT PORKIES.  The truth please, O and their was 3 hour difference between my post and your.

I’ve got absolutely no idea what you are talking about.

You are a bit obsessed by all of this.

It’s no wonder people on here seem to have such a low opinion of you.

For gawds sake man grow up and accept that not everyone has the same opinion as each other. We are here to discuss football and a club, not to try and create the biggest conspiracy theory since JFK.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 24 - 58
RonMariner
March 20, 2021, 6:36pm

Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.42
Rep Score: +42 / -7
Approval: +13,798
Gold Stars: 226
Quoted from Chrisblor
Thank you for making a thread to tell us that scoring goals is good and not scoring them is bad. I wasn't aware of this until now.

Me neither. You learn something new every day.

Can someone mention it to the players too?
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 25 - 58
RonMariner
March 20, 2021, 6:39pm

Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.42
Rep Score: +42 / -7
Approval: +13,798
Gold Stars: 226

Indeed.  He is only a couple of hundred red ticks behind you.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 26 - 58
DB
March 20, 2021, 6:56pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 15.45
Rep Score: +13 / -13
Approval: +4,047
Gold Stars: 390

I’ve got absolutely no idea what you are talking about.

You are a bit obsessed by all of this.

For gawds sake man grow up and accept that not everyone has the same opinion as each other. We are here to discuss football and a club, not to try and create the biggest conspiracy theory since JFK.

Your avoiding a question Fillipe, you been show where it is and I only want an answer.

Stop throwing red herrings and insults into your posts, trying to avoid an answer to a statement you have made. Just come clean and answer the question. The more you delay you will give the impression that you are hiding something. It's not about conspiracy theories or opinions; it 's about what you post.

Let me simplify it for your in plain English :-

crusty ole pie posted
Very interested to know if we had any representation in the directors box on Wednesday night or are our existing directors fleeing like rats from a scuttled trawler

I replied
My binoculars couldn't see who was in the box, but what I can tell you is rats always enjoy a free meal.

You replied
Yes we did

I asked
Were you in the Directors Box Or A Rat eating a free meal.

On this thread you answered
No I’m not a director of Grimsby Town FC

So are you a Rat eating a free meal or did you make your post up?

Please don't try to avoid this simple question. You really need to answer this simple question to maintain the little credibility you have. Every wriggle, twist and turn makes your credibility lower and lower.

Edit
Just seen your last post. Your "yes we did" was 3 hours after my post so making up a defence are we, wriggling are you? So as you admit to not being a director etc. how did you know the directors were in the box, and as you state you did know directors were in the box where did you get this information from and who were they. I ask this as nobody else on knows.

Daft muppet you say, I always found out that when people try to ridicule you they've lost the argument.

Stop ducking and diving you make Del Boy look like an amateur. (only a comparison)

You can please some of the forumites some of the time but not all the forumites all of the time
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 27 - 58
KingstonMariner
March 20, 2021, 7:03pm
Meths Drinker
Posts Per Day: 6.06
Rep Score: +42 / -11
Approval: +23,440
Gold Stars: 218

Neither of the two goals were created in open play.

A corner kick set piece and a super free kick

I’m sure you can understand that or do I need to spell it out even more

Do I have to explain what rhetorical means?

Through the door there came familiar laughter,
I saw your face and heard you call my name.
Oh my friend we're older but no wiser,
For in our hearts the dreams are still the same.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 28 - 58
Fillipe Noche
March 20, 2021, 8:12pm
Table Wine Drinker
Quoted from DB

Your avoiding a question Fillipe, you been show where it is and I only want an answer.

Stop throwing red herrings and insults into your posts, trying to avoid an answer to a statement you have made. Just come clean and answer the question. The more you delay you will give the impression that you are hiding something. It's not about conspiracy theories or opinions; it 's about what you post.

Let me simplify it for your in plain English :-

crusty ole pie posted
Very interested to know if we had any representation in the directors box on Wednesday night or are our existing directors fleeing like rats from a scuttled trawler

I replied
My binoculars couldn't see who was in the box, but what I can tell you is rats always enjoy a free meal.

You replied
Yes we did

I asked
Were you in the Directors Box Or A Rat eating a free meal.

On this thread you answered
No I’m not a director of Grimsby Town FC

So are you a Rat eating a free meal or did you make your post up?

Please don't try to avoid this simple question. You really need to answer this simple question to maintain the little credibility you have. Every wriggle, twist and turn makes your credibility lower and lower.

Edit
Just seen your last post. Your "yes we did" was 3 hours after my post so making up a defence are we, wriggling are you? So as you admit to not being a director etc. how did you know the directors were in the box, and as you state you did know directors were in the box where did you get this information from and who were they. I ask this as nobody else on knows.

Daft muppet you say, I always found out that when people try to ridicule you they've lost the argument.

Stop ducking and diving you make Del Boy look like an amateur. (only a comparison)

I’ll make it easy for you shall I. I’ll give you a 50/50 for you to choose from.

Answer A:
I’m not a director of the club and I certainly wasn’t enjoying a free meal, which incidentally there is no catering presently at games. But I was at the game in some capacity.

OR

Answer B:
I wasn’t at the game, but I know someone who was, who confirmed that our directors are still attending games, and confirmed that directors were at the game in question too.

This really isn’t difficult or as complicated or cloak and dagger as you are suggesting.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 29 - 58
6 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › 95 minutes for a chance

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.