TheRonRaffertyFanClub
February 2, 2021, 10:34pm
Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.34
Rep Score: +43 / -11
Approval: +8,658
Gold Stars: 23
Quoted from Sandford1981

It’s like women who continually gamble on ‘bad boy’ alpha males despite warning signs its not going to work. It’s the allure of being the one that tames them that is attractive. Hursts ego may think he can succeed where Warne did not perhaps!

Hurst is a percentages manager. No work, no play.

“If all mankind minus one, were of one opinion, and only one person were of the contrary opinion, mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person, than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind.”
― John Stuart Mill, On Liberty."
Private Message
Reply: 20 - 42
Posh Harry
February 3, 2021, 9:03am
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.56
Rep Score: +15 / -3
Approval: +4,369
Gold Stars: 35
Quoted from moosey_club
Hardly a glowing report from Rotherham there so wont hold my breath....sounds almost the same as Edwards who was pretty much the first out the door when Hurst arrived.

Bristol city had an injury crises and recalled him. Morton was no loss but I believe hurst said it was a shame to lose edwards.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 21 - 42
GollyGTFC
February 3, 2021, 9:06am

Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.69
Rep Score: +19 / -11
Approval: +6,048
Gold Stars: 358
Quoted from Posh Harry

Bristol city had an injury crises and recalled him. Morton was no loss but I believe hurst said it was a shame to lose edwards.

Did he? Couldn’t have been that much of a shame as Hurst hasn’t brought in a similar type of player has he?
Logged Offline
Private Message Skype
Reply: 22 - 42
malkamalka
February 3, 2021, 9:34am
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.15
Rep Score: +2 / 0
Approval: +150
Gold Stars: 17
Can't see any more additions if Hurst can't shift some out.

One option might be to get a few loanees crocked in training and send them back.

Not ethical, but having seen the antics of Craig Pawson, John Moss and Mike Dean last night, there is no spirit or ethics left in our game.

It's survival of the strongest - whatever the entails!

"Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens." (Jimi Hendrix)
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 23 - 42
Nelly GTFC
February 4, 2021, 5:00pm
'Usually Positive'
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.84
Rep Score: +26 / -5
Approval: +2,752
Gold Stars: 31
Should be sorted out within the next few days, decision unlikely before the Newport game.

[tweet]1357361733300588545[/tweet]

Performance / Top Scorers / Assists / Discipline - Grimsby Town Statistics >> [url]https://www.espn.co.uk/football/team/squad/_/id/386/eng.grimsby[/url]
Form Over Last 10 Games - Grimsby Town >> [url]https://www.footballwebpages.co.uk/grimsby-town/form-guide/ten[/url]
Player Contracts - Grimsby Town >> [url]http://codalmighty.com/site/ca.php?article=4202[/url]
Links on football clubs inc Grimsby Town >> [url]https://footballclubforums.com/[/url]
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 24 - 42
Knut Anders Fosters Voles
February 4, 2021, 5:08pm
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.85
Rep Score: +24 / -1
Approval: +8,831
Gold Stars: 555
Quoted from Nelly GTFC
Should be sorted out within the next few days, decision unlikely before the Newport game.

[tweet]1357361733300588545[/tweet]

Whenever I watch Paul speak I think, son-in-law material but you could trust him with the kitty in a Prague erotic klub. He’d be there, taking it all in, his morals precluding any actual action on his account. He’d just have a word on the flight home. “Gary. I won’t tell Heather. But don’t do it again!”. All understated menace. I’m glad to have him back. Unlike Heather. She’s riddled with Gary’s misdemeanours
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 25 - 42
BobbyCummingsTackle
February 4, 2021, 5:49pm
Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.54
Rep Score: +8 / -4
Location: Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right, stuck in the middle...
Approval: +7,300
Gold Stars: 307

Whenever I watch Paul speak I think, son-in-law material but you could trust him with the kitty in a Prague erotic klub. He’d be there, taking it all in, his morals precluding any actual action on his account. He’d just have a word on the flight home. “Gary. I won’t tell Heather. But don’t do it again!”. All understated menace. I’m glad to have him back. Unlike Heather. She’s riddled with Gary’s misdemeanours

Dude! What do you smoke? I will never be able to look at Hursty again without thinking about him watching the kitty but not touching...

Miss Scunthorpe. Not a beauty pageant, just sound advice.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 26 - 42
Knut Anders Fosters Voles
February 4, 2021, 6:22pm
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.85
Rep Score: +24 / -1
Approval: +8,831
Gold Stars: 555

Dude! What do you smoke?

Fentanyl
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 27 - 42
Hagrid
February 5, 2021, 6:58pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.80
Rep Score: +49 / -21
Approval: +20,489
Gold Stars: 536
With the team at the hotel. Assume he must be signed
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 28 - 42
Lincoln Mariner 56
February 5, 2021, 7:01pm
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.61
Rep Score: +23 / -4
Approval: +7,763
Gold Stars: 81
Quoted from Hagrid
With the team at the hotel. Assume he must be signed

Might have misheard Hurst in his interview but recollect he did say they were taking him on this trip as part of getting to know the group, which would suggest he has not signed as yet.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 29 - 42
5 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Julien Lamy

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.