Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Non Football › Fillipe Noche uncovered.
Moderators: Moderator
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 25 Guests

Fillipe Noche uncovered.

This thread currently has 3,604 views. Print
3 Pages 1 2 3 Next All Recommend Thread
paul1717
January 4, 2021, 7:41pm
Coke Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.04
Rep Score: +2 / 0
Approval: +12
No matter what non de plume one wishes to hide behind even the cleverest wordsmith have a style of writing that keeps with him no matter what the topic maybe.
Accepting our Fillipe Noche is far better educated and with far more experience than I at putting thoughts into word (only being a Harold Street school lad) never the less that style rings a bell.
Having a written tumble with him many years ago that style is still there to this day. He is definitely  not our illustrious Mr Phillip Day ex Wilkins & Chapman solicitor, although they are well known to each other and even in the same age bracket.
With our Fillipe now being retired it looks like he has now choose to help his buddy's of old by prostituting himself composing distracting tactics on a very embarrassing chapter of GTFC and indeed local politics.  
His lengthy essays cover very little football fan topics but are purely a mitigatory vehicle for the managerial regime that he as been guided to defend, today's posting clearly shows what I mean.
Having spent many an hour reading his rudiment of wisdom and nostalgic views cover numerous local topic I believe even he has succumbed to the King Shilling.

As Fillipe finishes off his never ending rudiments of wisdom purporting to be facts with:-
"I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again. Interesting times." Yes, I agree, very interesting times indeed and soon to become even more interesting.
Logged Offline
Private Message
heppy88
January 4, 2021, 7:49pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.26
Rep Score: +11 / 0
Approval: +3,079
Gold Stars: 40
What is going on Rob? This is getting embarrassing. How much longer are you going to allow our forum to become polluted with this rubbish?
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 20
Knut Anders Fosters Voles
January 4, 2021, 7:59pm
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.85
Rep Score: +24 / -1
Approval: +8,831
Gold Stars: 555
Quoted from paul1717
No matter what non de plume one wishes to hide behind even the cleverest wordsmith have a style of writing that keeps with him no matter what the topic maybe.
Accepting our Fillipe Noche is far better educated and with far more experience than I at putting thoughts into word (only being a Harold Street school lad) never the less that style rings a bell.
Having a written tumble with him many years ago that style is still there to this day. He is definitely  not our illustrious Mr Phillip Day ex Wilkins & Chapman solicitor, although they are well known to each other and even in the same age bracket.
With our Fillipe now being retired it looks like he has now choose to help his buddy's of old by prostituting himself composing distracting tactics on a very embarrassing chapter of GTFC and indeed local politics.  
His lengthy essays cover very little football fan topics but are purely a mitigatory vehicle for the managerial regime that he as been guided to defend, today's posting clearly shows what I mean.
Having spent many an hour reading his rudiment of wisdom and nostalgic views cover numerous local topic I believe even he has succumbed to the King Shilling.

As Fillipe finishes off his never ending rudiments of wisdom purporting to be facts with:-
"I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again. Interesting times." Yes, I agree, very interesting times indeed and soon to become even more interesting.

Have you translated this from English to Swahili and then back again?
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 20
Fillipe Noche
January 4, 2021, 8:24pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.61
Rep Score: +3 / -21
Approval: -5,112
Gold Stars: 103
Quoted from paul1717

I think I get that. You’ve made feel quite young,  thank you, it’s much appreciated.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 20
RonMariner
January 4, 2021, 8:30pm

Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.42
Rep Score: +42 / -7
Approval: +13,804
Gold Stars: 226
FFS
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 4 - 20
Simon
January 4, 2021, 8:37pm
Snakebite drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.30
Approval: +234
Gold Stars: 33
It's like a game of guess who ffs

Fillipe Noche do you have a mustache

All Town aren't we ..... UTM  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 5 - 20
Squinter
January 4, 2021, 8:43pm
Beer Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.05
Rep Score: +5 / 0
Approval: +587
Gold Stars: 9
Quoted from Simon
It's like a game of guess who ffs

Fillipe Noche do you have a mustache

🤣🤣
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 6 - 20
Knut Anders Fosters Voles
January 4, 2021, 8:45pm
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.85
Rep Score: +24 / -1
Approval: +8,831
Gold Stars: 555
Quoted from Fillipe Noche

I think I get that. You’ve made feel quite young,  thank you, it’s much appreciated.

You must be knackered running all of these newly created accounts
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 7 - 20
Mallyner
January 4, 2021, 8:55pm
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.59
Rep Score: +9 / -2
Approval: +2,515
Gold Stars: 23
Phillipe Noche uncovered.

We must use more than 6 feet of soil this time.  

Supporting Town for 65 years.  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 8 - 20
ginnywings
January 4, 2021, 9:05pm

Recovering Alcoholic
Posts Per Day: 5.02
Rep Score: +88 / -32
Approval: +56,151
Gold Stars: 548
So, not uncovered then.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 9 - 20
3 Pages 1 2 3 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Non Football › Fillipe Noche uncovered.

Thread Rating
There is currently no rating for this thread

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.