Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Non Football  /  
Posted by: paul1717, January 4, 2021, 7:41pm
No matter what non de plume one wishes to hide behind even the cleverest wordsmith have a style of writing that keeps with him no matter what the topic maybe.
Accepting our Fillipe Noche is far better educated and with far more experience than I at putting thoughts into word (only being a Harold Street school lad) never the less that style rings a bell.
Having a written tumble with him many years ago that style is still there to this day. He is definitely  not our illustrious Mr Phillip Day ex Wilkins & Chapman solicitor, although they are well known to each other and even in the same age bracket.
With our Fillipe now being retired it looks like he has now choose to help his buddy's of old by prostituting himself composing distracting tactics on a very embarrassing chapter of GTFC and indeed local politics.  
His lengthy essays cover very little football fan topics but are purely a mitigatory vehicle for the managerial regime that he as been guided to defend, today's posting clearly shows what I mean.
Having spent many an hour reading his rudiment of wisdom and nostalgic views cover numerous local topic I believe even he has succumbed to the King Shilling.

As Fillipe finishes off his never ending rudiments of wisdom purporting to be facts with:-
"I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again. Interesting times." Yes, I agree, very interesting times indeed and soon to become even more interesting.
Posted by: heppy88, January 4, 2021, 7:49pm; Reply: 1
What is going on Rob? This is getting embarrassing. How much longer are you going to allow our forum to become polluted with this rubbish?
Posted by: Knut Anders Fosters Voles, January 4, 2021, 7:59pm; Reply: 2
Quoted from paul1717
No matter what non de plume one wishes to hide behind even the cleverest wordsmith have a style of writing that keeps with him no matter what the topic maybe.
Accepting our Fillipe Noche is far better educated and with far more experience than I at putting thoughts into word (only being a Harold Street school lad) never the less that style rings a bell.
Having a written tumble with him many years ago that style is still there to this day. He is definitely  not our illustrious Mr Phillip Day ex Wilkins & Chapman solicitor, although they are well known to each other and even in the same age bracket.
With our Fillipe now being retired it looks like he has now choose to help his buddy's of old by prostituting himself composing distracting tactics on a very embarrassing chapter of GTFC and indeed local politics.  
His lengthy essays cover very little football fan topics but are purely a mitigatory vehicle for the managerial regime that he as been guided to defend, today's posting clearly shows what I mean.
Having spent many an hour reading his rudiment of wisdom and nostalgic views cover numerous local topic I believe even he has succumbed to the King Shilling.

As Fillipe finishes off his never ending rudiments of wisdom purporting to be facts with:-
"I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again. Interesting times." Yes, I agree, very interesting times indeed and soon to become even more interesting.

Have you translated this from English to Swahili and then back again?
Posted by: Fillipe Noche, January 4, 2021, 8:24pm; Reply: 3
Quoted from paul1717

I think I get that. You’ve made feel quite young,  thank you, it’s much appreciated.
Posted by: RonMariner, January 4, 2021, 8:30pm; Reply: 4
FFS
Posted by: Simon, January 4, 2021, 8:37pm; Reply: 5
It's like a game of guess who ffs

Fillipe Noche do you have a mustache
Posted by: Squinter, January 4, 2021, 8:43pm; Reply: 6
Quoted from Simon
It's like a game of guess who ffs

Fillipe Noche do you have a mustache

🤣🤣
Posted by: Knut Anders Fosters Voles, January 4, 2021, 8:45pm; Reply: 7
Quoted from Fillipe Noche

I think I get that. You’ve made feel quite young,  thank you, it’s much appreciated.

You must be knackered running all of these newly created accounts
Posted by: Mallyner, January 4, 2021, 8:55pm; Reply: 8
Phillipe Noche uncovered.

We must use more than 6 feet of soil this time.  ;)
Posted by: ginnywings, January 4, 2021, 9:05pm; Reply: 9
So, not uncovered then.
Posted by: Heswall Mariner, January 4, 2021, 9:12pm; Reply: 10
Inspector Clouseu is on the case & shall get to ze bottom of zis - & also, he is not my doig miseur.
Posted by: oochiad, January 4, 2021, 9:20pm; Reply: 11
Who gives a intercourse
Posted by: Mandy Dunnit vs Hettie, January 4, 2021, 9:22pm; Reply: 12
Quoted from oochiad
Who gives a intercourse

Only Nosher himself. Ignore the creeepy tw@t.
Posted by: Mikey_345, January 4, 2021, 9:23pm; Reply: 13
So how long we going to let this crap carry on?
Posted by: Kris2, January 4, 2021, 9:24pm; Reply: 14
Quoted from heppy88
What is going on Rob? This is getting embarrassing. How much longer are you going to allow our forum to become polluted with this rubbish?

Do any of these characters ever get banned though? I'm sure most of them are alt accounts of people who post here regularly and are friends with Rob and the mods so never get banned because they all have a giggle over making people mad. The only account I recall being banned for being a constant nuisance poster was Fat Cobra and pretty sure those orders came from above so Fishy staff had no choice in the matter.
Posted by: BobbyCummingsTackle, January 4, 2021, 9:35pm; Reply: 15
It's Colonel Mustard in the drawing room with a lead pipe!!!!!!!
Posted by: TheRonRaffertyFanClub, January 4, 2021, 10:04pm; Reply: 16
Perhaps it’s a new parlour game where we all keep a post-it on our foreheads with “am I Fillipe Noche?” on it.

Alternatively I suggest he is Lobby Lud and I claim my five pounds.
Posted by: paul1717, January 4, 2021, 10:48pm; Reply: 17
Quoted from Fillipe Noche

Many thanks for the appreciation.
To quote Kurt Vonnegut :- “We are here to help each other get through this thing, whatever it is.”
As such, blessed be thy knees, that shall kneel at the sacred altar.
Some will get the gist, other,  ???  
Interesting times indeed and soon to become even more interesting.

Posted by: wigworld, January 4, 2021, 10:49pm; Reply: 18
Quoted from Mallyner
Phillipe Noche uncovered.

We must use more than 6 feet of soil this time.  ;)

The plot thickens!

Posted by: paul1717, January 4, 2021, 10:53pm; Reply: 19
Perhaps it’s a new parlour game where we all keep a post-it on our foreheads with “am I Fillipe Noche?” on it.

Alternatively I suggest he is Lobby Lud and I claim my five pounds.

Showing your age ar kid cos i never found him..
regards. :- in fact i dint know who my dad was. ;)

Posted by: RexFannies, January 5, 2021, 11:56pm; Reply: 20
Quoted from wigworld

The plot thickens!

Very Clever

Print page generated: May 25, 2024, 7:56pm