bawarmy
December 15, 2020, 10:22pm
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.25
Rep Score: +5 / 0
Approval: +2,021
Gold Stars: 33
Quoted from davmariner
He’s completely mad. One minute he’s ranting that he has no hesitation in getting rid of long-standing players, then says he wants a new goalie, then says he loves Macca and wants a new goalie coach instead. Absolutely crackers.

To be fair though we knew he was a few drips short of a p1ss when he came here.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 50 - 99
Theimperialcoroner
December 15, 2020, 10:23pm

Posts Per Day: 1.05
Rep Score: +47 / -4
Approval: +5,293
Gold Stars: 103
Even if he goes, the issue remains and we all know what that is. It’s become much much more serious than getting rid of yet another manager.

Batch, Crombie, Moore K, Wiggington, Cumming, Waters, Bonnyman, Ford, Emson, Drinkell, Whymark. Love you all, You are the reason I'm on here. You've had help from Todd, Handyside, Futcher P, Groves, Mendonca, Macca etc etc etc. Up The Mariners!!!!!!!!!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 51 - 99
Ipswin
December 15, 2020, 10:24pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.10
Rep Score: +44 / -47
Approval: -3,552
Gold Stars: 89
Quoted from Iknowyoursecret
After his rant at the officials and it looked like he called one of them a four letttered word.Discusting .

He's lost it. Needs to be away from BP (permanently) and back home with his wife and family and no football

On bended knee is no way to be free - Peter R de Vries

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse.....=public_profile_post
Private Message
Reply: 52 - 99
BenBB
December 15, 2020, 10:25pm

Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.20
Rep Score: +1 / -2
Approval: +842
Gold Stars: 30
Quoted from Gainsbro_Mariner
Whatever manager we have, whatever players we have they seem to inherit the traits of the people they replace. It's getting boring now.

Pretty much summed it up, every change we make is doomed from the start. Everyone was aboard the Jolley train, turned out to be a Northern Train. Now we're all aboard the Ollie train and that's turning out to be as useful for commuting as the Cleethorpes Light Railway (no disrespect, I love that thing).

Something has to give, I don't really blame Jolley or Ollie. Managers are an easy scapegoat. There's a bigger issue here that means we're not going as far as we'd like.

Logged Offline
Site Private Message Skype
Reply: 53 - 99
GrimRob
December 15, 2020, 10:26pm

Posts Per Day: 2.11
Rep Score: +76 / -34
Approval: +13,468
Gold Stars: 115
Quoted from Theimperialcoroner
Even if he goes, the issue remains and we all know what that is. It’s become much much more serious than getting rid of yet another manager.

Indeed but if he stays we will go down for sure. There is literally zero chance of him avoiding relegation and we will probably be relegated with several weeks to spare.

Nothing is more important than us keeping our league place.

'Tis better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all.  
~ Alfred Lord Tennyson

Logged Offline
Site Private Message Skype
Reply: 54 - 99
arryarryarry
December 15, 2020, 10:27pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.71
Rep Score: +26 / -28
Approval: +10,052
Gold Stars: 117
Quoted from bawarmy

To be fair though we knew he was a few drips short of a p1ss when he came here.

The current problems on the field and off at very serious, there is no need to bring up my bladder problems.
Private Message
Reply: 55 - 99
Heisenberg
December 15, 2020, 10:29pm
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.80
Rep Score: +8 / -3
Approval: +5,116
Gold Stars: 97
This is the lowest we’ve felt in years, and that is saying something.

This squad is terrible, and IH can’t motivate them, so he has to go, I’m afraid. I can’t even believe I’m saying that, but I am.

A game against Scunthorpe on Saturday, a chance to watch a derby on a tv screen - yet it will be the 6th game on the trot I’m choosing not to watch, which tells you everything.

I will never watch another non-league game for as long as I live, so SOMEBODY has to rescue us. It says something when you’d rather have Dave Moore stepping in for a few games than an ex-Premier League manager in charge, but that’s exactly how I feel. I think DM could add some much needed sanity to this club.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 56 - 99
aldi_01
December 15, 2020, 10:31pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.02
Rep Score: +54 / -20
Approval: +5,679
Gold Stars: 473
I’m sure the Pro Fenty brigade will be out defending their man but in truth we’re staring our third relegation battle from the league in the face and this third one is remarkably like the second one...

The same owner and incompetent leadership have to take some responsibility for that. They can’t blame anyone but themselves.

Holloway was desperate to get back in to football but it’s becoming very clear why he was doing some excrement TV work and not getting a sniff of a job.

He’s a funny girl private when he’s not your manager but when he’s assembled arguably the worst squad in the last 50 years, when he’s rambling about anything but what’s important it’s not funny. He needs to shut up, put up and get on with his job in hand, a relegation battle he’s partly to blame for...if not, intercourse off.

'the poor and the needy are selfish and greedy'...well done Mozza
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 57 - 99
Boris Johnson
December 15, 2020, 10:31pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.56
Rep Score: +2 / -15
Approval: -2,797
Gold Stars: 4
Quoted from Heisenberg
This is the lowest we’ve felt in years, and that is saying something.

This squad is terrible, and IH can’t motivate them, so he has to go, I’m afraid. I can’t even believe I’m saying that, but I am.

A game against Scunthorpe on Saturday, a chance to watch a derby on a tv screen - yet it will be the 6th game on the trot I’m choosing not to watch, which tells you everything.

I will never watch another non-league game for as long as I live, so SOMEBODY has to rescue us. It says something when you’d rather have Dave Moore stepping in for a few games than an ex-Premier League manager in charge, but that’s exactly how I feel. I think DM could add some much needed sanity to this club.

and a baseball cap as opposed to the Andy Capp look.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 58 - 99
forza ivano
December 15, 2020, 10:34pm

Exile
Posts Per Day: 2.46
Rep Score: +72 / -20
Approval: +15,299
Gold Stars: 266
few ifs here, but if he went and if we got the holy trinity in, would Hurst be prepared to come back?
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 59 - 99
10 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Holloway needs to go

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.