Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Ludovik Ohman
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 214 Guests

Ludovik Ohman

This thread currently has 5,588 views. Print
3 Pages Prev 1 2 3 All Recommend Thread
March 19, 2020, 9:22am
Guest User
When I clicked on this thread I never expected it to go all Bob Harris within one page.
Reply: 20 - 25
moss_side_mariner
March 19, 2020, 9:25am
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.15
Rep Score: +9 / 0
Approval: +1,043
Gold Stars: 3
Quoted from Mariner Timsky
And this thread is why we all love The Fishy!!!

We start off talking about our Swedish defender Ludvig Ohman and end up talking about an English rock vocalist Robert Maxwell Chapman!!!!

The Fishy Forever

At least it never turned into Charlie Manson’s family.....
Oh! It has.

from the banks of the river humber, to the shores of sicilly
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 21 - 25
dicko995
March 19, 2020, 10:54am

Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.26
Rep Score: +7 / -3
Approval: -252
Gold Stars: 25
Can only get worse, schools out tmorro...
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 22 - 25
buckstown
March 19, 2020, 12:51pm
Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.41
Rep Score: +16 / -6
Approval: +5,208
Gold Stars: 79
The south bank jazz club was my introduction to live music. Saw Tear Gas (later to become the Alex Harvey Band?) and it was rocking. Sure there were people swinging from overhead pipes but that might be my imagination in overload
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 23 - 25
Badger57
March 19, 2020, 5:09pm
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.28
Rep Score: +8 / 0
Approval: +1,914
Gold Stars: 30
Quoted from Teesknees

Amazing live, probably my favourite vocalist, saw him with the Streetwalkers at the Winter Gardens, maybe 1976, great gig!

I was there too that night. Roger always looked more like a tyre fitter than a rock star. In fact I think he wore a red boiler suit that night, but by hell he could belt out a song!
Also saw him at the club behind Freeman Street and again at the Beachcomber with his band, "The Shortlist."  Great gigs all.

Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 24 - 25
rancido
March 19, 2020, 5:20pm

Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.26
Rep Score: +41 / -10
Approval: +6,617
Gold Stars: 96
Quoted from Teesknees

You must be older that you look!

I saw them at the Winder Gardens a few times but The Jazz clubs more my brother's era. Was it near Siddles?

I wasn't aware that you had ever seen me but I am 72 next month. Yes it was behind  where  Siddles was. Apparently it is virtually the same nowadays as when it finally closed. I saw some great bands there as well as Family - the original Fleetwood Mac, Long John Baldry, Taste (with my favourite guitarist, Rory Gallagher) and the Rumble Band were sort of resident there.

The Future is Black & White.
"The commonest thing on this planet is not water , as some people believe, but stupidity ". Frank Zappa
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 25 - 25
3 Pages Prev 1 2 3 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Ludovik Ohman

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.