Grimsby V Aldershot programme 1969-70

This thread currently has 1,035 views. Print
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Chisser
June 22, 2017, 6:20pm
Coke Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.00
Approval: +1
Can anyone help a Shots fan find a copy of the Mariners home match against Aldershot from 1969-70?

I am trying to obtain a copy and would be grateful for anyone who has a programme they are willing to sell or swap with me.

Please let me know if anyone can help, or if anyone is looking for a Grimsby away programme at Aldershot and I will do my best to help you locate it!!

Thanks for reading.

Cheers

Chisser
Logged Offline
Private Message
Kristine
June 22, 2017, 7:02pm
Mariners Trust
Posts Per Day: 0.14
Rep Score: +7 / 0
Approval: +1,192
Gold Stars: 41
Send an email to enquiries@marinerstrust.co.uk we'll have a look in the programmes that we have.

UTM
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 3
barralad
June 23, 2017, 11:10am
Mariners Trust
Posts Per Day: 2.32
Rep Score: +85 / -22
Approval: +9,290
Gold Stars: 126
Quoted from Chisser
Can anyone help a Shots fan find a copy of the Mariners home match against Aldershot from 1969-70?

I am trying to obtain a copy and would be grateful for anyone who has a programme they are willing to sell or swap with me.

Please let me know if anyone can help, or if anyone is looking for a Grimsby away programme at Aldershot and I will do my best to help you locate it!!

Thanks for reading.

Cheers

Chisser

Hi Chisser,
This programme is the rarest Town home programme for a league game since the late 60s. For some reason that I cannot remember (although Town were strapped for cash in those days) it was only a single sheet  and, as with a lot of single sheets they have been thrown away. I only have a facsimile copy taken from someone with the original. An original will not come cheap!
Jock Dock Tower who posts on here may be able to give you further information.

The aim of argument or discussion should not be victory but progress.

Joseph Joubert.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 3
Chisser
June 23, 2017, 12:57pm
Coke Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.00
Approval: +1
Many thanks for the reply and also for the warning about finding a copy!

I will try my luck with Dock Dock Tower and the Mariners Trust.

If you, or any of your mates ever need any Grimsby aways at Aldershot, I will do my best to find them for you.

Cheers

Chisser
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 3
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Grimsby V Aldershot programme 1969-70

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.