Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: Chisser, June 22, 2017, 6:20pm
Can anyone help a Shots fan find a copy of the Mariners home match against Aldershot from 1969-70?

I am trying to obtain a copy and would be grateful for anyone who has a programme they are willing to sell or swap with me.

Please let me know if anyone can help, or if anyone is looking for a Grimsby away programme at Aldershot and I will do my best to help you locate it!!

Thanks for reading.

Cheers

Chisser
Posted by: Kristine, June 22, 2017, 7:02pm; Reply: 1
Send an email to enquiries@marinerstrust.co.uk we'll have a look in the programmes that we have.
Posted by: barralad, June 23, 2017, 11:10am; Reply: 2
Quoted from Chisser
Can anyone help a Shots fan find a copy of the Mariners home match against Aldershot from 1969-70?

I am trying to obtain a copy and would be grateful for anyone who has a programme they are willing to sell or swap with me.

Please let me know if anyone can help, or if anyone is looking for a Grimsby away programme at Aldershot and I will do my best to help you locate it!!

Thanks for reading.

Cheers

Chisser

Hi Chisser,
This programme is the rarest Town home programme for a league game since the late 60s. For some reason that I cannot remember (although Town were strapped for cash in those days) it was only a single sheet  and, as with a lot of single sheets they have been thrown away. I only have a facsimile copy taken from someone with the original. An original will not come cheap!
Jock Dock Tower who posts on here may be able to give you further information.
Posted by: Chisser, June 23, 2017, 12:57pm; Reply: 3
Many thanks for the reply and also for the warning about finding a copy!

I will try my luck with Dock Dock Tower and the Mariners Trust.

If you, or any of your mates ever need any Grimsby aways at Aldershot, I will do my best to find them for you.

Cheers

Chisser
Print page generated: May 7, 2024, 3:06am