5 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All Recommend Thread
Maringer
June 23, 2017, 11:47am
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.87
Rep Score: +60 / -12
Approval: +16,506
Gold Stars: 185
How many teams in our division have signed more players than us in 2017? Mansfield, obviously, but probably not too many more...
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 30 - 43
grimsby pete
June 23, 2017, 1:14pm

Exile
Posts Per Day: 9.81
Rep Score: +126 / -28
Approval: +17,796
Gold Stars: 222
Neither a moaner or happy clapper am I,

So I will say nothing  

Over 36 years living in Suffolk but always a mariner.
                             68 Years following the Town

Life member of Trust

First game   April 1955

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 31 - 43
Freemoash88
June 23, 2017, 2:20pm

Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.20
Rep Score: +7 / -2
Approval: +893
Gold Stars: 2
It's still June ffs
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 32 - 43
rancido
June 24, 2017, 4:36pm

Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.25
Rep Score: +41 / -10
Approval: +6,573
Gold Stars: 96
Quoted from friskneymariner
It is quite apparent Slade's primary targets have knocked him back.

It could be that he doesn't have the attraction that we thought he had!

The Future is Black & White.
"The commonest thing on this planet is not water , as some people believe, but stupidity ". Frank Zappa
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 33 - 43
June 24, 2017, 4:44pm
Guest User
Wasting your time too many happy clappers who won't hear a word said against Slade.

This is probably the most stupid comment i have ever read on the fishy... Regarding "happy clappers" I find it amazing that you actually have made up an insult just for people that dont agree with you... If it wasnt so sad it would be funny!!!!

Reply: 34 - 43
June 24, 2017, 4:47pm
Guest User
It is quite apparent Slade's primary targets have knocked him back.

Actually wait, THIS is the most stupid thing... Not only does this guy try and use insults to describe people who dont agree with him, despite lots of facts to the contrary (eg league players contracts not expiring until June 30th, no other teams making signings) He has completely made this up out of thin air and added, "its quite apparent..." to make himself sound convincing... Wow
Reply: 35 - 43
Kris2
June 24, 2017, 4:49pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.65
Rep Score: +16 / -18
Approval: +2,634
Gold Stars: 136
Quoted from rancido

It could be that he doesn't have the attraction that we thought he had!

But we are a massive club in this league, also a great part of the country and all our players and staff should be happy to move here in the land of opportunity that is Grimsby and Cleethorpes. This is the premier holiday destination for South Yorkshire.  Who wouldn't want to come here and live in the area?
Private Message
Reply: 36 - 43
fishyfanny
June 24, 2017, 6:37pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 4.90
Rep Score: +4 / 0
Approval: +1,516
Gold Stars: 15
Quoted from Kris2

But we are a massive club in this league, also a great part of the country and all our players and staff should be happy to move here in the land of opportunity that is Grimsby and Cleethorpes. This is the premier holiday destination for South Yorkshire.  Who wouldn't want to come here and live in the area?

FFS
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 37 - 43
TheGoalKipper
June 24, 2017, 6:43pm
Snakebite drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.16
Rep Score: +2 / 0
Approval: +321
Quoted from Kris2

You've missed out that we get big crowds and have a wealthy backer behind us.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 38 - 43
Grimal
June 24, 2017, 6:49pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.90
Rep Score: +19 / -5
Approval: +2,858
Gold Stars: 9

Quote by Kris2
But we are a massive club in this league, also a great part of the country and all our players and staff should be happy to move here ]in the land of opportunity that is Grimsby and Cleethorpes. This is the premier holiday destination for South Yorkshire.  Who wouldn't want to come here and live in the area?

I don't have a clue where you live Kris2 but I had a choice where I wanted to move to 10 yrs ago and I'm very pleased I moved to Grimsby. All towns have their faults and this town is no exception but after living in Boston and Peterborough previously I can only say they are shiteholes compared to Grimsby.I personaly can't see any reason a player wouldn't want to spend part of their short playing career in this area.Stop knocking the town, ffs.
-------------------------------------------------------------------the--------------------------------
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 39 - 43
5 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Underwhelming

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.