4 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 All Recommend Thread
Bristol Mariner
January 22, 2017, 6:01pm

Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.26
Rep Score: +11 / -5
Approval: +2,877
Gold Stars: 79
In Bristol the locals use 'mind' mid sentence. Then add a 'l' or two onto the work. So 'Marcus Bignalll mind init my baba' would be common place

GTFC Exile, Bristol Mariners
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 30 - 37
highcliff mariner
January 22, 2017, 6:46pm
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.32
Rep Score: +12 / -3
Approval: +778
Quoted from KingstonMariner

Listen, don't worry about it. I think there were some overreactions amongst the posts.

So, where are we going to build this wall that the Yorkies are going to pay for?

Just after you've gone through brigg gets my vote ๐Ÿ‘
Private Message
Reply: 31 - 37
Grimal
January 22, 2017, 7:21pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.90
Rep Score: +19 / -5
Approval: +2,876
Gold Stars: 9
I have to admit I use  " To cut a long story short" quite regular and my mate replies " Al you don't know how to cut a long story short"    Well ! I was a salesman most of my working life.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 32 - 37
Gaffer58
January 22, 2017, 7:58pm
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.88
Rep Score: +6 / -8
Approval: +4,097
Gold Stars: 33
Highcliffe Mariner, this wall just as you go through Brigg, is that to or from Grimsby, Brigg has a fair number of town fans, please don't shut us out and force us to go to Scunny, I'd rather watch Cironation Street.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 33 - 37
KingstonMariner
January 22, 2017, 9:13pm
Meths Drinker
Posts Per Day: 6.06
Rep Score: +42 / -11
Approval: +23,440
Gold Stars: 218
Quoted from Gaffer58
Highcliffe Mariner, this wall just as you go through Brigg, is that to or from Grimsby, Brigg has a fair number of town fans, please don't shut us out and force us to go to Scunny, I'd rather watch Cironation Street.

The west side of the town. We'll probably then draw the line down to Market Rasen, then down to Woodall Spa and across to the Wash.

Through the door there came familiar laughter,
I saw your face and heard you call my name.
Oh my friend we're older but no wiser,
For in our hearts the dreams are still the same.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 34 - 37
Marinerz93
January 22, 2017, 11:11pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.56
Rep Score: +89 / -11
Approval: +6,292
Gold Stars: 1
Listen Linda

[youtube]JI9iEgdujjA[/youtube]

Supporting the Mighty Mariners for over 30 years, home town club is were the heart and soul is and it's great to be a part of it.

Jesusโ€™ disciple Peter, picked up a fish to get the tribute money from it, Jesus left his thumb print on the fish, bless'ed is the Haddock.
Private Message
Reply: 35 - 37
highcliff mariner
January 23, 2017, 10:25am
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.32
Rep Score: +12 / -3
Approval: +778
Quoted from Gaffer58

I did say just after Brigg ,  meaning Scunthorpe side .๐Ÿ‘ Them poor souls in Brigg that support the iron will just have to get passports .

UTM
Private Message
Reply: 36 - 37
oldun
January 23, 2017, 11:12am

Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.90
Rep Score: +57 / -5
Approval: +3,475
Come on folks embrace the gaffer. Most on here moaned about how dull PH was, now we have someone who shows some personality and a bit of humour and some people still want to have a go. Savour the moments like his Jurgen Klopp celebration along the touch line when the second goal went in on Sat. Listen, look, long may it continue.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 37 - 37
4 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Listen

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.