This thread currently has 1,698 views. Print
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
oldun
December 10, 2016, 9:46am

Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.90
Rep Score: +57 / -5
Approval: +3,475
Another good positive and realistic interview on Mariner Player. Looking forward to the game to assess where the team are at and to see if they can implement those things they have been working on. A smattering of his usual humour, when Dale asked him about the right back situation and Ben Davies v Zak Mils. "Oh are you the manager now Dale?" then "seriously listen, Ben is a very good footballer and so is Zak, but remember they can both play in more than one position, so not as straightforward as you think". When talking about Davies and Macallister's injury situation he said "they had better be ready to go in the new year, It will be like having 2 new signings and I won't have spent a penny. Saving the club a fortune I am" or words to that effect.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Kris2
December 10, 2016, 12:47pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.65
Rep Score: +16 / -18
Approval: +2,634
Gold Stars: 136
It's becoming quite entertaining watching him give Dale the run around when he tries to get Marcus to commit to something in an interview. The end made me laugh when he was asked if any players have knocked on his door unhappy they aren't playing "No...And if they were I wouldn't tell you!" his personality is quite full on much like how he wants to play football we just need to work at getting the best from how he wants us to play.
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 3
ginnywings
December 10, 2016, 12:51pm

Recovering Alcoholic
Posts Per Day: 5.03
Rep Score: +88 / -32
Approval: +56,126
Gold Stars: 548
He has been an entertaining breath of fresh air, but as he says, it's on the pitch where he will be judged ultimately. I hope to god he is as successful as his persona suggests.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 3
denni266
December 10, 2016, 6:06pm

Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.83
Rep Score: +13 / -22
Approval: +703
Gold Stars: 132
its a pitty that talking dont win games. and lets face it,, he is not winning many is he. changeing the whole style of play half way through a season is a disaster waiting to happen. we just needed a bit more up front
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 3
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Marcus pre Portsmouth

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.