4 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 Next All Recommend Thread
Hagrid
October 24, 2016, 11:12am

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.80
Rep Score: +49 / -21
Approval: +20,452
Gold Stars: 536
disrespectful to the core, we as fans deserve better, I don't blame JF for this though, as said by Sigone, I bet he feels very let down by a man who he has backed to the hilt for 6 years now
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 10 - 31
RoboCod
October 24, 2016, 11:13am
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.91
Rep Score: +70 / -19
Approval: +7,505
Quoted from MuddyWaters

I have to say that I'm pretty sure we would all have had a lot more respect for both of them had they declined to be interviewed on Saturday. The words that came out were pretty embarrassing and (I know it's hindsight) it would have been better if Mooro had been put in charge for the game.

Absolutely.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 11 - 31
somersetmariner
October 24, 2016, 11:16am

Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.17
Rep Score: +7 / -7
Approval: +253
Gold Stars: 4
Quoted from Hagrid
disrespectful to the core, we as fans deserve better, I don't blame JF for this though, as said by Sigone, I bet he feels very let down by a man who he has backed to the hilt for 6 years now

Yep he was behind on Saturday - those curled lips - ggggrrrrrr

Made me remember the fans forum a couple of years ago watching him smirk at the fans questions disrespectful git.

you can take the boy out of grimsby......but you can't take grimsby out of his soul, his blood, his semen!  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 12 - 31
1mickylyons
October 24, 2016, 11:16am
Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.53
Rep Score: +42 / -14
Approval: +9,388
Gold Stars: 56
Quoted from MuddyWaters

I have to say that I'm pretty sure we would all have had a lot more respect for both of them had they declined to be interviewed on Saturday. The words that came out were pretty embarrassing and (I know it's hindsight) it would have been better if Mooro had been put in charge for the game.

Totally correct and I know it`s hindsight but we have chucked away 3 very winnable points on Saturday having that pair in charge and it reminds me of the Cardiff debacle under Sladehead
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 13 - 31
ginnywings
October 24, 2016, 11:29am

Recovering Alcoholic
Posts Per Day: 5.03
Rep Score: +88 / -32
Approval: +56,151
Gold Stars: 548
I said on Friday that Hurst and Doig shouldn't be in charge of the game on Saturday, as it was blatantly obvious they were securing their futures away from BP. The bare faced lies he told after the game were obvious even to the most loyal supporter. Lying twit.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 14 - 31
October 24, 2016, 11:31am
Guest User
Quoted from 1mickylyons

Totally correct and I know it`s hindsight but we have chucked away 3 very winnable points on Saturday having that pair in charge and it reminds me of the Cardiff debacle under Sladehead

Me too.

There's just something about Cheltenham isn't there?
Reply: 15 - 31
Spidey
October 24, 2016, 11:32am
Snakebite drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.09
Rep Score: +4 / 0
Approval: +385
Gold Stars: 4
Lying barsteward, were better off without people like him, lying through his front teeth at us, we deserve better than that.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 16 - 31
1mickylyons
October 24, 2016, 11:33am
Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.53
Rep Score: +42 / -14
Approval: +9,388
Gold Stars: 56
Quoted from 97

Me too.

There's just something about Cheltenham isn't there?

They have a Manager I wouldn't object to poaching he knows how to win games that`s for sure he would do well here the sort of bloke the fans would take to win at all costs mentality.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 17 - 31
Nelly GTFC
October 24, 2016, 11:41am
'Usually Positive'
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.84
Rep Score: +26 / -5
Approval: +2,754
Gold Stars: 31
Not bothered, didn't want Doig taking over as a caretaker and winning a couple and getting the job.

Performance / Top Scorers / Assists / Discipline - Grimsby Town Statistics >> [url]https://www.espn.co.uk/football/team/squad/_/id/386/eng.grimsby[/url]
Form Over Last 10 Games - Grimsby Town >> [url]https://www.footballwebpages.co.uk/grimsby-town/form-guide/ten[/url]
Player Contracts - Grimsby Town >> [url]http://codalmighty.com/site/ca.php?article=4202[/url]
Links on football clubs inc Grimsby Town >> [url]https://footballclubforums.com/[/url]
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 18 - 31
Rodley Mariner
October 24, 2016, 11:41am
Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.36
Rep Score: +63 / -17
Approval: +13,239
Gold Stars: 177
I'm pleased he's gone as it at least removes one cheap option that might have tempted JF.
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 19 - 31
4 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › doig gone too

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.