1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Freemoash88
October 1, 2016, 6:58pm

Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.20
Rep Score: +7 / -2
Approval: +893
Gold Stars: 2
seeing as we've lost today I left 5 mins early got a curry come home and check facebook and low and behold it's rife. Below is the current bullshit hitting the fan at the moment.

1) Dean Kay. I dont known the bloke he added me as a friend out the blue also to his group. At the moment he's made a statement that him and Fenty had an argument about some chap who fought in WW1 over an I.O.U I might be wrong but what I'm hearing he thinks he entitled to join the board, get free season tickets etc. He's at the moment posting some pritty astonishing accusations about Fenty all over the Internet.

2) doom and gloom mongers are out tonight m. No explanation needed.

3)fans being questioned about leaving early.

4) couple of idiots question why Paul hurst is still in charge and that he should go based on letting Amond go.

All in all pritty comical stuff always seems to kick off when we loose. Sorry for the thread though I would post about the dean Kay stuff.
Logged Offline
Private Message
chicaneuk
October 1, 2016, 7:31pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.21
Rep Score: +14 / 0
Approval: +1,486
Gold Stars: 5
Quoted from Freemoash88

4) couple of idiots question why Paul hurst is still in charge and that he should go based on letting Amond go.

Got us promoted and has already had us in the play off places. Seems like one of the most honest, grounded, decent managers in the league. No, I can't understand why we kept him either.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 4
Marinerz93
October 1, 2016, 9:42pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.56
Rep Score: +89 / -11
Approval: +6,292
Gold Stars: 1
If anything I think Fenty should give PH some cash for a winger and striker.

Supporting the Mighty Mariners for over 30 years, home town club is were the heart and soul is and it's great to be a part of it.

Jesus’ disciple Peter, picked up a fish to get the tribute money from it, Jesus left his thumb print on the fish, bless'ed is the Haddock.
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 4
chaos33
October 1, 2016, 9:44pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.58
Rep Score: +66 / -33
Approval: +17,929
Gold Stars: 360
Why? He can't spend it.

We've got a winger we haven't really seen yet. We'd probably be better off not trying to play central midfielders on the left, but Hurst seems committed to doing this.

"You should do what you love while you can"
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 4
Marinerz93
October 1, 2016, 9:48pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.56
Rep Score: +89 / -11
Approval: +6,292
Gold Stars: 1
Quoted from chaos33
Why? He can't spend it.

We've got a winger we haven't really seen yet. We'd probably be better off not trying to play central midfielders on the left, but Hurst seems committed to doing this.

If he has the promise of cash now he can look up until the next transfer window. I've already said that Vose should be in the middle instead of the hapless Summerfield. The winger who can't get a game can't be good enough in PH's eyes if he has to fit a square peg in a round hole.

Supporting the Mighty Mariners for over 30 years, home town club is were the heart and soul is and it's great to be a part of it.

Jesus’ disciple Peter, picked up a fish to get the tribute money from it, Jesus left his thumb print on the fish, bless'ed is the Haddock.
Private Message
Reply: 4 - 4
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Latest gossip from today's game  (comica

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.