Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: Freemoash88, October 1, 2016, 6:58pm
seeing as we've lost today I left 5 mins early got a curry come home and check facebook and low and behold it's rife. Below is the current bullshit hitting the fan at the moment.

1) Dean Kay. I dont known the bloke he added me as a friend out the blue also to his group. At the moment he's made a statement that him and Fenty had an argument about some chap who fought in WW1 over an I.O.U I might be wrong but what I'm hearing he thinks he entitled to join the board, get free season tickets etc. He's at the moment posting some pritty astonishing accusations about Fenty all over the Internet.

2) doom and gloom mongers are out tonight m. No explanation needed.

3)fans being questioned about leaving early.

4) couple of idiots question why Paul hurst is still in charge and that he should go based on letting Amond go.

All in all pritty comical stuff always seems to kick off when we loose. Sorry for the thread though I would post about the dean Kay stuff.
Posted by: chicaneuk, October 1, 2016, 7:31pm; Reply: 1
Quoted from Freemoash88

4) couple of idiots question why Paul hurst is still in charge and that he should go based on letting Amond go.

Got us promoted and has already had us in the play off places. Seems like one of the most honest, grounded, decent managers in the league. No, I can't understand why we kept him either.
Posted by: Marinerz93, October 1, 2016, 9:42pm; Reply: 2
If anything I think Fenty should give PH some cash for a winger and striker.
Posted by: chaos33, October 1, 2016, 9:44pm; Reply: 3
Why? He can't spend it.

We've got a winger we haven't really seen yet. We'd probably be better off not trying to play central midfielders on the left, but Hurst seems committed to doing this.
Posted by: Marinerz93, October 1, 2016, 9:48pm; Reply: 4
Quoted from chaos33
Why? He can't spend it.

We've got a winger we haven't really seen yet. We'd probably be better off not trying to play central midfielders on the left, but Hurst seems committed to doing this.

If he has the promise of cash now he can look up until the next transfer window. I've already said that Vose should be in the middle instead of the hapless Summerfield. The winger who can't get a game can't be good enough in PH's eyes if he has to fit a square peg in a round hole.
Print page generated: May 7, 2024, 5:53am