mariner83
September 18, 2016, 8:35pm

Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.47
Rep Score: +25 / -4
Approval: +2,001
Gold Stars: 5
Quoted from barralad

Don't think this is quite the same. It is offering bulk tickets for any one game unless I'm reading it wrong.

I think you're correct Barra - oops.
I'm sure they do (or did) something though, I remember seeing an advert for it on one of our recent trips there  
Logged Offline
Site Private Message
Reply: 20 - 22
moosey_club
September 18, 2016, 8:40pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.70
Rep Score: +69 / -22
Approval: +20,243
Gold Stars: 226
Quoted from mariner83

I think you're correct Barra - oops.
I'm sure they do (or did) something though, I remember seeing an advert for it on one of our recent trips there  

Do the unemployed sign on in shifts then?  

2023/24 DLWDDWDLLLWDLLLLWDDDWDLLWLDLLDWDDWLLDWLWLW
2022/23LDWDWWDWLLDWWDLLLDLWLLWLWLLWDDLDWWDDDLLWDWLWLW
2021/22 WDWWWWDLWWWWLLLWLLDLWLLWWDWWWLWDLWWDWWWDLWD play offs WWW Promoted 🥳
2020/21  LLDWWLDLDWLWLLLDLWLLDLLDLLLWLLLDDDDWDDDLWLWLWL .. hello darkness my old friend
2019/20  WDLDWWLDLWWLLLDLDLDLDDWWDLLWDDWWL WLLW - ended
2018/19  LWDDLLLLLLWWDWLLLWDWLWWWWLLLLWWWWDLLLDDLLDLWLW Hello Scunny  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 21 - 22
WittyScreenname
September 19, 2016, 7:52pm
Coke Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.01
Approval: +26
Quoted from WOZOFGRIMSBY
As long as some kind of proof or validation can be provided, then this is a great idea. Always those that will abuse it though.

Do youngs give ticket discount to their employees (as the main sponsor)? Again, another way of making things affordable. The same for those working on the docks etc plenty of potential to tap into, I think it just needs a bit of 'thought' from the commercial dept and big balls from the club.

They used to, not sure if they do now, Was £2 discount when i worked there 2011-2013.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 22 - 22
3 Pages Prev 1 2 3 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Shift Workers and Exiles Home Ticket Bundles

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.