5 Pages 1 2 3 4 5 All Recommend Thread
jonnyboy82
August 21, 2016, 1:05pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.28
Rep Score: +71 / -36
Approval: +5,688
Gold Stars: 95
Seems to be this years midfielder put out on the wing.

Good player in the centre but not out of his position.

Bolarinwa and browne are our wingers and would be nice for browne to be given his chance now and give berrett some time out, i quite like him but feel for a player being asked to play out of his position constantly.

GTFC
Logged Offline
Private Message
jaygy
August 21, 2016, 1:08pm
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.29
Rep Score: +7 / 0
Approval: +2,351
Gold Stars: 6
I thought Vose was a centre midfielder too? He played out wide against Derby and then was out there again when he came on in a weirdly lopsided midfield. Hurst has a thing about putting central players out wide
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 42
MuddyWaters
August 21, 2016, 1:15pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.60
Rep Score: +48 / -24
Approval: +32,233
Gold Stars: 235
Quoted from jaygy
I thought Vose was a centre midfielder too? He played out wide against Derby and then was out there again when he came on in a weirdly lopsided midfield. Hurst has a thing about putting central players out wide

Agree totally. If we are going to use Vose at all, he needs to play 'in the hole' in either a 4-4-1-1 or in a 4-3-1-2 and Berrett needs to be in the 3 in a 4-3-1-2 or central in a 4 man midfield. It worked well enough against Hull but it would appear the manager has reverted to 4-4-2 because of our striking options.
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 42
ginnywings
August 21, 2016, 1:24pm

Recovering Alcoholic
Posts Per Day: 5.03
Rep Score: +88 / -32
Approval: +56,119
Gold Stars: 548
Players on the bench get better the more they are on the bench.  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 42
TheRealJohnLewis
August 21, 2016, 3:18pm
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.30
Rep Score: +13 / -8
Approval: +2,308
Gold Stars: 39
Quoted from ginnywings
Players on the bench get better the more they are on the bench.  

True story, Marshall was dogshite throughout last season so left on the bench and improved remarkably so that he could produce for us against Braintree.

Private Message
Reply: 4 - 42
arryarryarry
August 21, 2016, 7:05pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.71
Rep Score: +26 / -28
Approval: +10,041
Gold Stars: 116
Quoted from jaygy

Talking to someone who sits near the press box, it would appear that Vose isn't too keen on being here.

Can't say if that is true, but worrying if it is.
Private Message
Reply: 5 - 42
chaos33
August 21, 2016, 8:02pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.58
Rep Score: +66 / -33
Approval: +17,929
Gold Stars: 360
His body language wasn't that of a happy man on Saturday, but then he isn't starting and the team aren't winning so you wouldn't expect him to look chipper.

"You should do what you love while you can"
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 6 - 42
MuddyWaters
August 21, 2016, 8:14pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Quoted from chaos33
His body language wasn't that of a happy man on Saturday, but then he isn't starting and the team aren't winning so you wouldn't expect him to look chipper.

And he seems to be playing out of position (when he is playing!) and he didn't want to come here in January.
Private Message
Reply: 7 - 42
August 21, 2016, 8:34pm
Guest User
For me, it's as simple as this.

If Hurst wanted a winger, he should have signed one instead of playing a central midfielder wide. All you will do is erode his confidence as he is out of position. He paid a fee and signed Boliningwa, Vose is alledgedly a wide midfielder yet both sit on the bench while the central midfielder plays wide. Square pegs, round holes. No need for it, Hurst has assembled this squad.
Reply: 8 - 42
mariner91
August 21, 2016, 8:36pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.64
Rep Score: +78 / -11
Approval: +19,636
Gold Stars: 261
Quoted from 75
For me, it's as simple as this.

If Hurst wanted a winger, he should have signed one instead of playing a central midfielder wide. All you will do is erode his confidence as he is out of position. He paid a fee and signed Boliningwa, Vose is alledgedly a wide midfielder yet both sit on the bench while the central midfielder plays wide. Square pegs, round holes. No need for it, Hurst has assembled this squad.

No he isn't.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 9 - 42
Garth
August 21, 2016, 8:52pm

Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 1.92
Rep Score: +55 / -13
Approval: +4,921
Gold Stars: 26
BP Vicars post

Number 10 is he? He's shite, can see why the scunts sent him our way the lazy illegitimate.

Very proud of the lads, hopefully I can stop being a illegitimate now.

Oh dear two conflicting statements by you on the same post, have you been on the pop or just insane
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 10 - 42
MuddyWaters
August 21, 2016, 8:54pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Quoted from 75

Number 10 is he? He's shite, can see why the scunts sent him our way the lazy illegitimate.

In pre-season, it looked like PH was trying to find a formation to accommodate him. Judged on his body language yesterday, I'd accommodate him in a taxi back to Scunthorpe - the last thing we need is players who think they've got a divine right to a starting place. That said, if we are going to bring him on, at least put him in a position where he may be effective.
Private Message
Reply: 11 - 42
moosey_club
August 21, 2016, 9:08pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.70
Rep Score: +69 / -22
Approval: +20,244
Gold Stars: 226
Quoted from MuddyWaters

In pre-season, it looked like PH was trying to find a formation to accommodate him. Judged on his body language yesterday, I'd accommodate him in a taxi back to Scunthorpe - the last thing we need is players who think they've got a divine right to a starting place. That said, if we are going to bring him on, at least put him in a position where he may be effective.

Pretty sure he scored yesterday ?  

or is your definition of effective ..score three and win the game in the ten minutes you get on the pitch ?  

2023/24 DLWDDWDLLLWDLLLLWDDDWDLLWLDLLDWDDWLLDWLWLW
2022/23LDWDWWDWLLDWWDLLLDLWLLWLWLLWDDLDWWDDDLLWDWLWLW
2021/22 WDWWWWDLWWWWLLLWLLDLWLLWWDWWWLWDLWWDWWWDLWD play offs WWW Promoted 🥳
2020/21  LLDWWLDLDWLWLLLDLWLLDLLDLLLWLLLDDDDWDDDLWLWLWL .. hello darkness my old friend
2019/20  WDLDWWLDLWWLLLDLDLDLDDWWDLLWDDWWL WLLW - ended
2018/19  LWDDLLLLLLWWDWLLLWDWLWWWWLLLLWWWWDLLLDDLLDLWLW Hello Scunny  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 12 - 42
MuddyWaters
August 21, 2016, 9:15pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Quoted from moosey_club

Pretty sure he scored yesterday ?  

or is your definition of effective ..score three and win the game in the ten minutes you get on the pitch ?  

He scored with a fluke deflection, I was sat right behind it!
Private Message
Reply: 13 - 42
August 21, 2016, 9:37pm
Guest User
Just riding the wave of positivity.
Reply: 14 - 42
August 21, 2016, 10:00pm
Guest User
Quoted from Garth
BP Vicars post

Very proud of the lads, hopefully I can stop being a illegitimate now.

Oh dear two conflicting statements by you on the same post, have you been on the pop or just insane

Bore off Garth, the lower one is clearly my signature.
Reply: 15 - 42
Meza
August 21, 2016, 10:02pm

We urine On Your Fish Yes we do yes we do
Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.83
Rep Score: +78 / -3
Approval: +1,639
Gold Stars: 50
Yep.  And Arnold would have signed if offered a 2 year instead of a 1 yr.  

[URL=https://imgur.com/VCxdH2Y][IMG]https://i.imgur.com/VCxdH2Ys.jpg[/IMG][/URL][URL=https://imgur.com/uMRVvRe][IMG]https://i.imgur.com/uMRVvRes.jpg[/IMG][/URL][URL=https://imgur.com/5p7nllT][IMG]https://i.imgur.com/5p7nllTs.jpg[/IMG][/URL][URL=https://imgur.com/46BEw5M][IMG]https://i.imgur.com/46BEw5Ms.jpg[/IMG][/URL][URL=https://imgur.com/06NXnQF][IMG]https://i.imgur.com/06NXnQFs.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

My Grimsby Legends
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 16 - 42
KingstonMariner
August 21, 2016, 10:54pm
Meths Drinker
Posts Per Day: 6.07
Rep Score: +42 / -11
Approval: +23,440
Gold Stars: 218
Quoted from arryarryarry

Talking to someone who sits near the press box, it would appear that Vose isn't too keen on being here.

That was obvious from pre-season photos. Browne on the other hand looks like the kid who's been given the keys to the sweetshop.

You have to bear in mind that Vose didn't even want to be at Scunny but was bounced into a move by wotsisname at Wrexham, and it was them or us. Clearly Division 3 was too big a jump initially and he ends up with us.  The ld news to knuckle down and start putting in the performances we know he's capable of (a la Townsend) and he'll soon be back up the M180 and who knows where. Carries on underperforming for us and it's the quickest route to the A46 or even over the Bridge to the Villagers.

Through the door there came familiar laughter,
I saw your face and heard you call my name.
Oh my friend we're older but no wiser,
For in our hearts the dreams are still the same.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 17 - 42
August 22, 2016, 3:53pm
Guest User
Quoted from arryarryarry

His body language and general demeanor suggests this too.
Reply: 18 - 42
Maringer
August 22, 2016, 4:08pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.87
Rep Score: +60 / -12
Approval: +16,491
Gold Stars: 185
Although it took Vose some time to get involved when he came on, I thought he actually showed some good touches in the last ten minutes or so. Very tricky with the ball at his feet and plenty of ability but obviously not a grafter when he doesn't have possession.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 19 - 42
Golden fox
August 22, 2016, 8:37pm
Lager Top Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.05
Rep Score: +4 / 0
Approval: +339
I rate Vose , my friend who I went to the Derby County game with said at that early stage "Vose could be a target for the boo boys " and I agree  . If he's not pulling up any trees after 15-20 games then maybe it's time to have a look , but after 5 no . Come on guys give him a chance , he hasn't been used in his preferred role and has a style I would describe as languid which will give the impression that he's doing less at times than he actually is . Surely he should truly be judged if and when he gets a chance just behind a lone striker in his preferred role . As much a fan of Paul I am he does like to put square pegs in round holes at times . UTM Fox
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 20 - 42
Pastandpresent
August 22, 2016, 11:42pm
Beer Drinker
Rep Score: +3 / 0
Approval: -226
Ive watched the same games as most of the fans and all I'm seeing is endeavour not much quality or control of matches we've given berrett a run of games and he's shown he is what he is an average joe the same as summerfield and chambers players that won't inspire you or take games by the scruff of the neck and drive you forward otherwise we would have got something out of the games we've played
The gaffer brought Vose to the club to triy to play a different way and bottle it because he didn't  get the results during preseason and returned to type with his 442 which won't work with the players hes employed
Vose got 20 minutes on Saturday played a delightful cross for chambers who your raving about who  stood on the ball then he made a goal out of nothing even if it was deflected I thought was a good goal because he's footwork was sharp leading up to to the shot and if players aren't unhappy when we're playing poorly we really have a problem
Given games Vose will be the standout player in this team its wether Paul hurst will be brave enough to trust him or go with his average joes because he's scared for his job
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 21 - 42
davmariner
August 23, 2016, 1:06am
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.21
Rep Score: +37 / -10
Approval: +4,911
Gold Stars: 79
Quoted from Pastandpresent
Ive watched the same games as most of the fans and all I'm seeing is endeavour not much quality or control of matches we've given berrett a run of games and he's shown he is what he is an average joe the same as summerfield and chambers players that won't inspire you or take games by the scruff of the neck and drive you forward otherwise we would have got something out of the games we've played
The gaffer brought Vose to the club to triy to play a different way and bottle it because he didn't  get the results during preseason and returned to type with his 442 which won't work with the players hes employed
Vose got 20 minutes on Saturday played a delightful cross for chambers who your raving about who  stood on the ball then he made a goal out of nothing even if it was deflected I thought was a good goal because he's footwork was sharp leading up to to the shot and if players aren't unhappy when we're playing poorly we really have a problem
Given games Vose will be the standout player in this team its wether Paul hurst will be brave enough to trust him or go with his average joes because he's scared for his job

Hi Dom

Up The Mariners!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 22 - 42
oldun
August 23, 2016, 7:44am

Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.90
Rep Score: +57 / -5
Approval: +3,475
Suggest we get off his case. I don't think he is a naturally outgoing person, which can be interpreted as he does not care. He has not yet had a chance to show what he can do. Best playing in the middle behind the strikers. Can be a clever player and can score goals. Time will tell.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 23 - 42
Pastandpresent
August 23, 2016, 9:37am
Beer Drinker
Rep Score: +3 / 0
Approval: -226
it seems like we expect to much of vose your expecting messi like games but we don't want to play to his strengths  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 24 - 42
August 23, 2016, 10:48am
Guest User
Quoted from oldun
Suggest we get off his case. I don't think he is a naturally outgoing person, which can be interpreted as he does not care. He has not yet had a chance to show what he can do. Best playing in the middle behind the strikers. Can be a clever player and can score goals. Time will tell.

Probably fair, he's frustrated me so far with his lack of tracking back and his body language. But if he was signed to play in a diamond (where he would need to track back and help out) or as a number 10, then he has grounds to be annoyed. That said, he should do a job and give his all whereever he is asked to play.

I look at the players Hurst signed, and I don't believe he had a 4-4-2 in mind. More of a 4-3-3 or a variation of that. He and Rob Scott tried similar 3/4 years ago but couldn't get it to work, meaning we'd signed Frankie Artus and someone else (who's name escapes), lovely left foot, changed direction well, a bit weak) who really couldn't operate in a two. Hurst ended up shunting him out wide, he lost confidence and eventually moved on.

I see similar here if I'm honest. You need to be able to sell a 4-3-3 to your players, it should be easier if Hurst signed them to play in that formation.

All I see is disjointed players, losing confidence. I also note our 37 goal striker who left the club after Hurst insinuated to him we would not be playing 4-4-2 would be a damn sight better than the ageing Vernon (on a 2 year deal), certainly in a 4-4-2.
Reply: 25 - 42
livosnose
August 23, 2016, 10:58am
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.54
Rep Score: +14 / -9
Approval: +1,164
Gold Stars: 15
Quoted from 75

Probably fair, he's frustrated me so far with his lack of tracking back and his body language. But if he was signed to play in a diamond (where he would need to track back and help out) or as a number 10, then he has grounds to be annoyed. That said, he should do a job and give his all whereever he is asked to play.

I look at the players Hurst signed, and I don't believe he had a 4-4-2 in mind. More of a 4-3-3 or a variation of that. He and Rob Scott tried similar 3/4 years ago but couldn't get it to work, meaning we'd signed Frankie Artus and someone else (who's name escapes), lovely left foot, changed direction well, a bit weak) who really couldn't operate in a two. Hurst ended up shunting him out wide, he lost confidence and eventually moved on.

Rob Eagle ?

I see similar here if I'm honest. You need to be able to sell a 4-3-3 to your players, it should be easier if Hurst signed them to play in that formation.

All I see is disjointed players, losing confidence. I also note our 37 goal striker who left the club after Hurst insinuated to him we would not be playing 4-4-2 would be a damn sight better than the ageing Vernon (on a 2 year deal), certainly in a 4-4-2.

[img][/img]
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 26 - 42
arryarryarry
August 23, 2016, 11:02am
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.71
Rep Score: +26 / -28
Approval: +10,041
Gold Stars: 116
Quoted from 75

Paddy McLaughlin?
Private Message
Reply: 27 - 42
August 23, 2016, 11:54am
Guest User
Quoted from arryarryarry

Paddy McLaughlin?

Aye, thanks for that! Was annoying me. He was a good player in a three. Same as Artus, and like Frankie he was moved out wide when he couldn't deal with the hbustle and bustle.
Reply: 28 - 42
davmariner
August 23, 2016, 11:58am
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.21
Rep Score: +37 / -10
Approval: +4,911
Gold Stars: 79
It's a shame what happened with McLaughlin. I'd seen him play for York quite a bit and he'd always impressed me. I remember being surprised that we managed to sign him, especially as the previous season he'd got into double figures for York in League 2. Would have liked to have seen him given a chance in his more natural position.

Up The Mariners!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 29 - 42
springstomind
August 23, 2016, 12:02pm

Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.35
Rep Score: +24 / -7
Approval: +322
Yer never understood this either, Artus in left mid for a long while was painful and although Berrett looks OK on the wing, he's looked so much better in he middle, strange tactics, but he obviously has his reasons and sees them in trg etc.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 30 - 42
Abdul19
August 23, 2016, 12:07pm

Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 3.41
Rep Score: +71 / -26
Approval: +17,555
Gold Stars: 216
McLaughlin scored a decent amount in the conference but only 3 in League 2.

That goal v Northampton was great though.

JESUS AT THE CENTRE
Private Message
Reply: 31 - 42
chaos33
August 23, 2016, 4:20pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Obviously I agree with that Davmariner.  

He's now playing in his natural position for Gateshead.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 32 - 42
Tommy
August 23, 2016, 4:59pm
Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 1.22
Rep Score: +60 / -15
Approval: +8,865
Gold Stars: 76
Vose is one of those players that fans will find to be an easy target if things are not going to plan, because of his playing style and manner.

For a start, he isn't a winger so I don't think he should be judged on his merits in the squad based on the job he's been asked to do so far out wide.

Secondly, a players perceived body language doesn't always marry up with their levels of commitment. Players like Cantona, Berbatov, Kanu and many others alike have had body language where to look at them you'd think they didn't give a excrement and weren't trying. But that's just their laid back style and demeanor. And them being so laid back probably contributes to why they're so composed and calm on the ball when under pressure.

I know the players I mentioned above were at a different level and obviously I'm not comparing Vose to those, merely just pointing out that just because he doesn't charge around like a headless chicken wasting energy chasing lost causes, doesn't mean he's not trying to perform for us.

Play him as the #10, off the main striker in a 4231 or 4411 (not much difference between the two anyway) and I'm sure he'd be effective.

When he came on last Saturday he was quiet initially when we wasn't getting the ball out wide left, but then he started drifting inside to the #10 sort of area and began getting on the ball and at least looking like he might be able to do something. He's strong on the ball and as composed under pressure as anyone we've got on the books.

"The greatest mistake you can make in life is to continually be afraid you will make one."
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 33 - 42
chaos33
August 23, 2016, 6:33pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Good post mate.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 34 - 42
Swansea_Mariner
August 23, 2016, 7:01pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.61
Rep Score: +22 / -3
Approval: +6,443
Gold Stars: 63
I'm hoping Vose gets a run soon either playing off the strikers or in centre mid, he needs some game time in his actual preferred position and then I'm sure he'll be fine
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 35 - 42
jonnyboy82
August 23, 2016, 11:14pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.28
Rep Score: +71 / -36
Approval: +5,688
Gold Stars: 95
I would love to ask paul hurst this question..

Why do you play centre midfielders on the left or right of midfield when we already have natural players suited to that position ?

Genuinely would like to know.

GTFC
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 36 - 42
Mrbusdriver
August 25, 2016, 6:53pm

Beer Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.07
Rep Score: +8 / 0
Approval: +70
Quoted from Tommy
Vose is one of those players that fans will find to be an easy target if things are not going to plan, because of his playing style and manner.

For a start, he isn't a winger so I don't think he should be judged on his merits in the squad based on the job he's been asked to do so far out wide.

Secondly, a players perceived body language doesn't always marry up with their levels of commitment. Players like Cantona, Berbatov, Kanu and many others alike have had body language where to look at them you'd think they didn't give a excrement and weren't trying. But that's just their laid back style and demeanor. And them being so laid back probably contributes to why they're so composed and calm on the ball when under pressure.

I know the players I mentioned above were at a different level and obviously I'm not comparing Vose to those, merely just pointing out that just because he doesn't charge around like a headless chicken wasting energy chasing lost causes, doesn't mean he's not trying to perform for us.

Play him as the #10, off the main striker in a 4231 or 4411 (not much difference between the two anyway) and I'm sure he'd be effective.

When he came on last Saturday he was quiet initially when we wasn't getting the ball out wide left, but then he started drifting inside to the #10 sort of area and began getting on the ball and at least looking like he might be able to do something. He's strong on the ball and as composed under pressure as anyone we've got on the books.

This*****

[url=http://avatars.jurko.net][img]http://img1.jurko.net/avatar_3629.gif[/img][/url]
[url=http://avatars.jurko.net][img]http://img1.jurko.net/avatar_5619.gif[/img][/url]
[url=http://avatars.jurko.net][img]http://img1.jurko.net/avatar_18128.gif[/img][/url]
[url=http://avatars.jurko.net][img]http://avatars.jurko.net/uploads/avatar_22656.gif[/img][/url]
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 37 - 42
IlkleyMariner
August 25, 2016, 7:02pm
Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.56
Rep Score: +12 / -1
Approval: +3,012
Gold Stars: 69
Why not have a different title to this-its more to do with team formation/Bose than Barrett.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 38 - 42
ginnywings
August 25, 2016, 7:29pm

Recovering Alcoholic
Posts Per Day: 5.03
Rep Score: +88 / -32
Approval: +56,119
Gold Stars: 548
Quoted from IlkleyMariner
Why not have a different title to this-its more to do with team formation/Bose than Barrett.

Bose stereos are overrated.  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 39 - 42
Grantley
August 25, 2016, 7:43pm
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.38
Rep Score: +9 / -3
Approval: +2,517
Gold Stars: 9
Managed to get both players names wrong!

Jordan Magrew
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 40 - 42
IlkleyMariner
August 25, 2016, 7:59pm
Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.56
Rep Score: +12 / -1
Approval: +3,012
Gold Stars: 69
Well can't beat irony or predictive text!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 41 - 42
Mrbusdriver
August 27, 2016, 6:27pm

Beer Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.07
Rep Score: +8 / 0
Approval: +70
Quoted from Golden fox
I rate Vose , my friend who I went to the Derby County game with said at that early stage "Vose could be a target for the boo boys " and I agree  . If he's not pulling up any trees after 15-20 games then maybe it's time to have a look , but after 5 no . Come on guys give him a chance , he hasn't been used in his preferred role and has a style I would describe as languid which will give the impression that he's doing less at times than he actually is . Surely he should truly be judged if and when he gets a chance just behind a lone striker in his preferred role . As much a fan of Paul I am he does like to put square pegs in round holes at times . UTM Fox

Common sense , simple common sense 😏

[url=http://avatars.jurko.net][img]http://img1.jurko.net/avatar_3629.gif[/img][/url]
[url=http://avatars.jurko.net][img]http://img1.jurko.net/avatar_5619.gif[/img][/url]
[url=http://avatars.jurko.net][img]http://img1.jurko.net/avatar_18128.gif[/img][/url]
[url=http://avatars.jurko.net][img]http://avatars.jurko.net/uploads/avatar_22656.gif[/img][/url]
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 42 - 42
5 Pages 1 2 3 4 5 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › berrett

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.