Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Minimum amount of points after 10 league games
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 199 Guests

Minimum amount of points after 10 league games

This thread currently has 6,087 views. Print
4 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 All Recommend Thread
DickBarton
July 31, 2016, 6:55pm

Snakebite drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.10
Rep Score: +3 / -5
Approval: -355
31 points from 1st 10 games minimum

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 30 - 34
acko338
July 31, 2016, 6:58pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.83
Rep Score: +43 / -6
Approval: +3,230
Gold Stars: 33
If the team produce good attacking football that gets the crowd going then results will follow.

From pre season it is easy to see that we have quicker players now so we should be competitive.

Als good to see midfielders shooting from distance which was Clay's downfall.

I wonder if Hurst is going to be brave enough to risk keeping Diz on the bench and make the midfield quicker?

Can't wait until Saturday !!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 31 - 34
chaos33
July 31, 2016, 7:54pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.58
Rep Score: +66 / -33
Approval: +17,978
Gold Stars: 361
Quoted from Mariner_09
If you look at our first ten games then bar Orient and Luton we will be playing lower mid table sides and below such as Newport, Notts County, Stevenage and Morecombe therefore we probably need to get some points early doors and hopefully build on that.

Incredible foresight.

"You should do what you love while you can"
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 32 - 34
GrimRob
July 31, 2016, 10:23pm

Posts Per Day: 2.11
Rep Score: +76 / -34
Approval: +13,432
Gold Stars: 113
We always seem to be slow starters. Even last year with a settled side and an easy start we made a meal of it. I'd be delighted if we are anywhere near halfway after 10 games. I think League 2 will prove a higher standard than last time we were in it, hopefully we'll be better equipped than we were then. I think we'll need maybe a season to adjust to this level, the teams in it, and the standard required. Can't wait for the challenge though!

'Tis better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all.  
~ Alfred Lord Tennyson

Logged Offline
Site Private Message Skype
Reply: 33 - 34
Grimbiggs
September 27, 2016, 10:14pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.22
Rep Score: +4 / -4
Approval: +685
Bump....nice to see us on 16 points and 6th in the table, i'm sure at this early stage we have exceeded most peoples expections....onwards and upwards UTM
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 34 - 34
4 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Minimum amount of points after 10 league games

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.