Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › A guess at today's team?
Users Browsing Forum
AdSense and 297 Guests

A guess at today's team?

This thread currently has 996 views. Print
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
MuddyWaters
July 30, 2016, 10:56am
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.60
Rep Score: +48 / -24
Approval: +32,233
Gold Stars: 235
Macca

Davies
Gowling
Boyce
Andrew

McAllister
Summerfield

Tombola
Vose
Chambers

Vernon

Not saying that would be my choice by the way!
Private Message
Garth
July 30, 2016, 11:06am

Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 1.92
Rep Score: +55 / -13
Approval: +4,921
Gold Stars: 26
No Bogle or Jackson? IMO Pearson and Gowling were rested Wednesday for this match and Boyce will be on the bench
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 7
Madeleymariner
July 30, 2016, 11:16am

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.01
Rep Score: +23 / -15
Approval: +3,050
Gold Stars: 49
I think it will be Oldham we play today
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 7
Harry Haddock
July 30, 2016, 11:23am

Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.19
Rep Score: +18 / -8
Approval: +670
Gold Stars: 5
I think we'll play Vernon with Jackson up front today with Bogle coming on in the 2nd half

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 7
MuddyWaters
July 30, 2016, 11:25am
Barley Wine Drinker
Quoted from Garth
No Bogle or Jackson? IMO Pearson and Gowling were rested Wednesday for this match and Boyce will be on the bench

Forgot about Jackson!
Private Message
Reply: 4 - 7
Grimbiggs
July 30, 2016, 11:40am
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.22
Rep Score: +4 / -4
Approval: +685
Macca

Davies
Gowling
Pearson
Andrew

Tombola
Disley
Summerfield
Browne

Vernon
Bogle

For me i think we should be playing what is likely to be our starting line-up for the Morecambe game, at least for the first half anyway....from what i've seen/heard this would be mine...admittedly we're still looking for a quick centre back and driving force in the centre of midfield. But in Macca, Gowling, Pearson, Disley and Bogle, you're retaining that strong core. I know its a only friendly today, but against Morecambe, who are relegation favourites we want a strong, cohesive, positive, winning start.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 5 - 7
MuddyWaters
July 30, 2016, 12:13pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Quoted from Grimbiggs
Macca

Davies
Gowling
Pearson
Andrew

Tombola
Disley
Summerfield
Browne

Vernon
Bogle

For me i think we should be playing what is likely to be our starting line-up for the Morecambe game, at least for the first half anyway....from what i've seen/heard this would be mine...admittedly we're still looking for a quick centre back and driving force in the centre of midfield. But in Macca, Gowling, Pearson, Disley and Bogle, you're retaining that strong core. I know its a only friendly today, but against Morecambe, who are relegation favourites we want a strong, cohesive, positive, winning start.

If you haven't seen any pre-season then you can't really judge. He will start McAllister for sure and I would be surprised if both Gowling and Pearson start next Saturday and possibly Jackson ahead of Bogle too.
Private Message
Reply: 6 - 7
Grimbiggs
July 30, 2016, 12:38pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.22
Rep Score: +4 / -4
Approval: +685
Quoted from MuddyWaters

If you haven't seen any pre-season then you can't really judge. He will start McAllister for sure and I would be surprised if both Gowling and Pearson start next Saturday and possibly Jackson ahead of Bogle too.

I have seen some pre-season, so i can judge.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 7 - 7
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › A guess at today's team?

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.