Boyce
Andrew

McAllister
Summerfield

Tombola
Vose
Chambers

Vernon

Not saying that would be my choice by the way!
Posted by: Garth, July 30, 2016, 11:06am; Reply: 1
No Bogle or Jackson? IMO Pearson and Gowling were rested Wednesday for this match and Boyce will be on the bench
Posted by: Madeleymariner, July 30, 2016, 11:16am; Reply: 2
I think it will be Oldham we play today :)
Posted by: Harry Haddock, July 30, 2016, 11:23am; Reply: 3
I think we'll play Vernon with Jackson up front today with Bogle coming on in the 2nd half
Posted by: MuddyWaters, July 30, 2016, 11:25am; Reply: 4
Quoted from Garth
No Bogle or Jackson? IMO Pearson and Gowling were rested Wednesday for this match and Boyce will be on the bench

Forgot about Jackson!
Posted by: Grimbiggs, July 30, 2016, 11:40am; Reply: 5
Macca

Davies
Gowling
Pearson
Andrew

Tombola
Disley
Summerfield
Browne

Vernon
Bogle

For me i think we should be playing what is likely to be our starting line-up for the Morecambe game, at least for the first half anyway....from what i've seen/heard this would be mine...admittedly we're still looking for a quick centre back and driving force in the centre of midfield. But in Macca, Gowling, Pearson, Disley and Bogle, you're retaining that strong core. I know its a only friendly today, but against Morecambe, who are relegation favourites we want a strong, cohesive, positive, winning start.
Posted by: MuddyWaters, July 30, 2016, 12:13pm; Reply: 6
Quoted from Grimbiggs
Macca

Davies
Gowling
Pearson
Andrew

Tombola
Disley
Summerfield
Browne

Vernon
Bogle

For me i think we should be playing what is likely to be our starting line-up for the Morecambe game, at least for the first half anyway....from what i've seen/heard this would be mine...admittedly we're still looking for a quick centre back and driving force in the centre of midfield. But in Macca, Gowling, Pearson, Disley and Bogle, you're retaining that strong core. I know its a only friendly today, but against Morecambe, who are relegation favourites we want a strong, cohesive, positive, winning start.

If you haven't seen any pre-season then you can't really judge. He will start McAllister for sure and I would be surprised if both Gowling and Pearson start next Saturday and possibly Jackson ahead of Bogle too.
Posted by: Grimbiggs, July 30, 2016, 12:38pm; Reply: 7
Quoted from MuddyWaters

If you haven't seen any pre-season then you can't really judge. He will start McAllister for sure and I would be surprised if both Gowling and Pearson start next Saturday and possibly Jackson ahead of Bogle too.

I have seen some pre-season, so i can judge.
Print page generated: May 26, 2024, 4:14am