aaron rattray
November 21, 2011, 4:08pm
allright viewers?
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.23
Rep Score: +71 / -90
Approval: -4
Quoted from Garth
Will miss him I think, Saturdays game was a poor one for him and we will get bullied tommorow

in that case then put spencer in centre back haha

i am a season ticket holder and i always will be one  

"aaron is the next michael barrymore, hes a comedinan"

it is official, i am a comedian

]
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 10 - 25
davmariner
November 21, 2011, 4:14pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.21
Rep Score: +37 / -11
Approval: +4,987
Gold Stars: 79
Quoted from aaron rattray

in that case then put spencer in centre back haha

The FA don't need to bother with looking for Capello's successor; Aaron Ratty's a ready made replacement...

Up The Mariners!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 11 - 25
WOZOFGRIMSBY
November 21, 2011, 4:14pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.74
Rep Score: +66 / -22
Approval: +9,113
Gold Stars: 200
no...............................he might try and score and be succesful!!!!

Rose is on fire

And your scotch eggs are fu(king vile
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 12 - 25
aaron rattray
November 21, 2011, 4:19pm
allright viewers?
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.23
Rep Score: +71 / -90
Approval: -4
Quoted from davmariner

The FA don't need to bother with looking for Capello's successor; Aaron Ratty's a ready made replacement...

im copying 80s glory

i am a season ticket holder and i always will be one  

"aaron is the next michael barrymore, hes a comedinan"

it is official, i am a comedian

]
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 13 - 25
black an white stripes
November 21, 2011, 4:20pm
Beer Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.02
Rep Score: +2 / 0
kempson out not a bad thing we might just get a little bit of a better build up from the back rather than it just being hooooooooooooofed up to the front...

i think the chairman has requested that kempson is dropped for tomorrow because he his costing the club to much money, coz everytime he hoofs it he keeps putting the bulbs out on the floodlights....an this just cant go on any longer
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 14 - 25
arryarryarry
November 21, 2011, 4:36pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.71
Rep Score: +26 / -28
Approval: +10,024
Gold Stars: 118
Quoted from Garth
Will miss him I think, Saturdays game was a poor one for him and we will get bullied tommorow

You mean like we were bullied into conceeding a goal against Luton by that useless turd Tommy Wright.

Now who let such a poor excuse of a footballer score that goal?

Private Message
Reply: 15 - 25
RonMariner
November 21, 2011, 4:38pm

Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.42
Rep Score: +42 / -7
Approval: +13,941
Gold Stars: 233
kempson out not a bad thing we might just get a little bit of a better build up from the back rather than it just being hooooooooooooofed up to the front...

i think the chairman has requested that kempson is dropped for tomorrow because he his costing the club to much money, coz everytime he hoofs it he keeps putting the bulbs out on the floodlights....an this just cant go on any longer

LOL!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 16 - 25
TheRonRaffertyFanClub
November 21, 2011, 5:52pm
Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.34
Rep Score: +43 / -11
Approval: +8,658
Gold Stars: 23

His problem isn't hoofing it though, every side at this level is bound to need at least one defender whose job is to just clear the lines. Kempson's not bad at that if the ball comes straight to him but he isn't good enough at working out where the ball will be if it doesn't. Either it's his fitness or he just can't do it. Either way, any side with a tiny bit of ability finds him out very easily.

“If all mankind minus one, were of one opinion, and only one person were of the contrary opinion, mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person, than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind.”
― John Stuart Mill, On Liberty."
Private Message
Reply: 17 - 25
Borbs
November 21, 2011, 8:18pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.11
Rep Score: +2 / 0
He is one of the main culprits with confidence he knows when he has made a mistake and he lets it get to him. I think he tries hard and will give his all but needs someone solid alongside him unfortunately I don't think we have anyone currently. Pearson has nothing for me I'Anson too inexperienced to deal with the rough and tumble at this level, Garner does not read the game.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 18 - 25
Rhys_Mariners
November 21, 2011, 11:26pm
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.22
Rep Score: +0 / -2
Approval: +174
Gold Stars: 4
Kempson has been awful this season
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 19 - 25
3 Pages Prev 1 2 3 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Kempson Out

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.