3 Pages Prev 1 2 3 All Recommend Thread
I Hate Chris Hollins
November 9, 2011, 11:40pm
Beer Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.04
Rep Score: +7 / 0
Approval: +29
Gold Stars: 5
In my football dreams I am Greta Scacchi's son. I've been a trequartista at Barcelona for four seasons, ousting Iniesta and Xavi from the side. I am married to Jessica Ennis but have grown disillusioned with the training regime and the lonely nights when my other half is performing in precipitation soaked lycra in Crystal Palace. I am knocking off Debbie McGee because she's magic. 
Jessica Ennis has found out about my subterfuge and is imploring my return to the UK, so that we can rebuild our relationship in the windswept delights of a semi at the foot of Kinder Scout. Grimsby is commutable and I've recently bumped into Jack Lester at a barn dance in Bolsover. Using our joint income, we have offered to invest our fortunes in Grimsby Town and want to commission a statue of Jack & I outside of the Osmond Stand. 

I don't know where to go next. Do we use Jack's grotesque, contorted face, in the throes of pain after Chris Coleman's wild lunge. Or do we go for my mid-air, Ballon d'Or inducing, backheel finish to clinch the Copa del Rey in 2009/10? You decide?
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 20 - 22
80sglory
November 9, 2011, 11:47pm
Guest User
Briilliant.
Reply: 21 - 22
I Hate Chris Hollins
November 9, 2011, 11:59pm
Beer Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.04
Rep Score: +7 / 0
Approval: +29
Gold Stars: 5
I feel that it is my duty to report the sad loss of the final brave follicle on the anterior scalp of Alan Shearer. 

A post mortem (#) revealed that the cause of depilation was a build up of the stress hormone Corticotropin, brought on when Alan was asked to name any footballer who has never played football in England.

The final follicle leaves behind a forehead, a splintered lip and a complete and utter c***.

Our thoughts are with Ugo Ehiogu. 

#comes out as mitten on an iPhone spellcheck.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 22 - 22
3 Pages Prev 1 2 3 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Alan Shearer

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.