I Hate Chris Hollins
November 9, 2011, 9:24pm
Beer Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.04
Rep Score: +7 / 0
Approval: +29
Gold Stars: 5
Alan Shearer would be a selfish lover. 
He wheels away in post-coital ectasy as his clenched fist salutes the Gallowgate End.
Lustrous love batter clinging rebelliously to the remaining strands of his isle of follicle. 
Lineker would be far more attentive.
Loitering around the labia waiting for any unexpected spillage. 
Beardsley would be there too.
Juxtaposed like a gurning angel.
All obtuse angles and raking crossfield balls.
The smell of fear in the opposition box as Barnes' whipped cross finds a deep-lying playmaker. 

No one else would be there. 

Attendance: 3,706
Referee: G Poll
Logged Offline
Private Message
Borbs
November 9, 2011, 9:39pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.11
Rep Score: +2 / 0
Really
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 22
Theimperialcoroner
November 9, 2011, 9:42pm

Posts Per Day: 1.05
Rep Score: +47 / -4
Approval: +5,352
Gold Stars: 103
And I thought I was troubled...

Batch, Crombie, Moore K, Wiggington, Cumming, Waters, Bonnyman, Ford, Emson, Drinkell, Whymark. Love you all, You are the reason I'm on here. You've had help from Todd, Handyside, Futcher P, Groves, Mendonca, Macca etc etc etc. Up The Mariners!!!!!!!!!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 22
I Hate Chris Hollins
November 9, 2011, 9:46pm
Beer Drinker
Maybe Nicky Papavasiliou. Quick one-two with Wim Jonk, Gilles de Bilde comes steaming in from the wing. Not today matron. Foiled once again by the wispy aerials of David Felgate's Düsseldorf facial topiary.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 22
I Hate Chris Hollins
November 9, 2011, 9:49pm
Beer Drinker
St.Bernardus Prior 8. Not that it's any of your business. Did Dave Gilbert have a right foot?
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 4 - 22
bobbyturtle
November 9, 2011, 9:52pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.76
Rep Score: +29 / -4
Approval: +954
Gold Stars: 18
Quoted from Borbs
Really

Icenian Prediction League 2015 (Game 2) winner
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 5 - 22
Abdul19
November 9, 2011, 10:07pm

Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 3.40
Rep Score: +71 / -26
Approval: +17,639
Gold Stars: 220
Alan Shearer would be a selfish lover. 
He wheels away in post-coital ectasy as his clenched fist salutes the Gallowgate End.
Lustrous love batter clinging rebelliously to the remaining strands of his isle of follicle. 
Lineker would be far more attentive.
Loitering around the labia waiting for any unexpected spillage. 
Beardsley would be there too.
Juxtaposed like a gurning angel.
All obtuse angles and raking crossfield balls.
The smell of fear in the opposition box as Barnes' whipped cross finds a deep-lying playmaker. 

No one else would be there. 

Attendance: 3,706
Referee: G Poll

My nomination for Post of the Week.

JESUS AT THE CENTRE
Private Message
Reply: 6 - 22
Grim up north
November 9, 2011, 10:18pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.13
Rep Score: +10 / -2
Approval: +694
Gold Stars: 1
Do you get inspiration from the saw movies
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 7 - 22
I Hate Chris Hollins
November 9, 2011, 10:23pm
Beer Drinker
Sunlight streamed seductively through the unfurled wisps of my tattered cardboard box as I awoke from my Belgian beer induced slumber. It was the morning of the 26 October 2005. The world was a happy place. Alan Shearer was my friend. Whilst hardly luxuriant, his hair was only just beginning to exhibit the signs of premature baldness that had forced me to tear off the Steve McDonald stickers from the interior of my bijou box (not a euphemism) .
I'd forgiven Alan for his bland interviews and deconstructed English delivery. I'd even waged a one-man campaign of hate against Alan Pouton in the underworld of the Pontoon in a failed bid to get Pouts to change his name by deed poll. For, like a sheep, Shearer was my favourite Geordie Alan. 

Fast forward twelve hours. Alan's lip is torn like a p*rn star's v*lva after a particularly enthusiastic d*uble p*netration. He is no longer my friend. Justin is my friend. 

I returned to my box and rocked myself to sleep to the soothing sounds of Sade's 'Sweetest Taboo'. I will never forget Wednesday 26 September 2005. The day that Sir Justin Whittle showed Alan Shearer to be two-faced. 
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 8 - 22
BiloLCFC
November 9, 2011, 10:30pm

Lager Top Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.06
Rep Score: +23 / -1
What a beautiful juxtaposition of genres this post is.

I am particularly fond of how it captures the beauty and joy of making love; while openly discussing the mechanical, animal act of burying one's helmet between a young filly's labia. When one discusses Alan Shearer, it is of course vital to highlight his rapidly receding hairline, or as you have judiciously named it 'his isle of follicle,' which I'm sure all at The Fishy will agree is a truly wonderful metaphor.

The ending of the attendance and naming of the referee, which lands us straight into a dry news report of a fourth division somewhere rubbish like Swindon, reminds us of the mundane nature of sex with Alan Shearer, and indeed Alan Shearer himself. A man famed for dullness as much as goalscoring, ropey management and being less than trustworthy with his elbows when heading or indeed when a ginger Irishman is at his feet.

I award you an A.

You should feel proud of your achievement. Now move on to the advanced problem solving task, a task almost everybody finds difficult or even impossible to solve.

How and why does Peter Taylor keep finding employment?

[img]http://m0.ttxm.co.uk/images/feeds/pa/news/2011/05/18/460x259/N0537981305713203727A.jpg[/img]
When You're Smiling...
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 9 - 22
3 Pages 1 2 3 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Alan Shearer

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.