Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 123 Guests

A few questions for Flash

This thread currently has 1,803 views. Print
2 Pages 1 2 All Recommend Thread
roundballovalhole
November 4, 2011, 4:20pm
Guest User
in relation to your thread I have a few questions of my own. . . .

Flash, How should I go about supporting GTFC?

What should I post on the fishy which is acceptable to you?

What should I think?

Could you please let me know if any of my views contradict yours and then we can all be singing from the same hymn sheet and be the superlative type of supporters that you clearly are. . . idiot!!!
flash1
November 4, 2011, 4:34pm
rather be a codhead than a scunt
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.38
Rep Score: +21 / -9
Approval: +1
[quote=1054]in relation to your thread I have a few questions of my own. . . .

Flash, How should I go about supporting GTFC?

What should I post on the fishy which is acceptable to you?

What should I think?

Could you please let me know if any of my views contradict yours and then we can all be singing from the same hymn sheet and be the superlative type of supporters that you clearly are. . . idiot!!![/quote]

i will not allow myself to result in name calling,just to say someone with a 65% reputation can hardly be taken seriously,so i,ll continue with line!

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 11
roundballovalhole
November 4, 2011, 5:02pm
Guest User
what the hell are you on about. . . . because I have a 65% reputation that says what?  You really are a complete pillycock aren't you. . . . oh actually you're not cos you reputation is 77.6%

If ever there was a post that confirmed that soemone is a idiot it is yours!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why the hell do people tqke this forum so seriously. . . . it's an internet forum ffs. . . get a life !!!!!!!!!!
Reply: 2 - 11
MuddyWaters
November 4, 2011, 5:09pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.60
Rep Score: +48 / -24
Approval: +32,276
Gold Stars: 236
Quoted from 1054
what the hell are you on about. . . . because I have a 65% reputation that says what?  You really are a complete pillycock aren't you. . . . oh actually you're not cos you reputation is 77.6%

If ever there was a post that confirmed that soemone is a idiot it is yours!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why the hell do people tqke this forum so seriously. . . . it's an internet forum ffs. . . get a life !!!!!!!!!!

Although I agree with you RBOH, I think you've allowed yourself to get wound up by someone who has had his head buried in the sand for at least the last 5 years.
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 11
roundballovalhole
November 4, 2011, 5:11pm
Guest User
not really that wound up. . . . just wasting time while the work clock hits half past five
Reply: 4 - 11
flash1
November 4, 2011, 5:11pm
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.38
Rep Score: +21 / -9
Approval: +1
Quoted from 1054

by using offensive language its clear your the one thats taking this forum seriously,,lighten up abit!chill, its the weekend!

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 5 - 11
grimsby pete
November 4, 2011, 6:59pm

Exile
Posts Per Day: 9.80
Rep Score: +126 / -28
Approval: +17,833
Gold Stars: 222
Quoted from flash1

by using offensive language its clear your the one thats taking this forum seriously,,lighten up abit!chill, its the weekend!

I can never understand one mariner swearing at another mariner because you disagree with them,

Swearing on here should be banned,

Unless of course, you are swearing at a scunt.

Over 36 years living in Suffolk but always a mariner.
                             68 Years following the Town

Life member of Trust

First game   April 1955

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 6 - 11
Bullitt
November 4, 2011, 7:05pm
Guest User
[img]http://files.sharenator.com/Vic_Bob_Handbags_RE_Triple_Combo-s383x269-56957-580.jpg[/img]
Reply: 7 - 11
voice of reason
November 4, 2011, 7:13pm
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.58
Rep Score: +46 / -17
Approval: -1
Quoted from 1054

Pretty much sums it up well...

I'll increase your rep so people may take you a little more seriously in future...  

"I am surprised that Bright pratt like you fails to get a grasp of the queens English been as your allways pulling up anyone who fails to follow your thoughts and if they don't give you verbal pats on the back get real and grow up this is a free speech site.UTMM".(Cleefish, 2012)       
Private Message
Reply: 8 - 11
pseudonym
November 5, 2011, 10:12pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.11
Rep Score: +34 / -14
Approval: -1
Ignore them flash
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 9 - 11
GtfcGarner
November 6, 2011, 2:36am

Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.43
Rep Score: +30 / -14
Approval: +1,794
Gold Stars: 26
Pointless thread started to cause an argument, low life.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 10 - 11
roundballovalhole
November 6, 2011, 8:11pm
Guest User
Quoted from GtfcGarner
Pointless thread started to cause an argument, low life.

Are you sure you want to make that statement before getting legal advice? Will it stand up in court? Is it libellous?. .   is john fenty the worst chairman in the history of gtfc?
Reply: 11 - 11
2 Pages 1 2 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › A few questions for Flash

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.