Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: 1054 (Guest), November 4, 2011, 4:20pm
in relation to your thread I have a few questions of my own. . . .

Flash, How should I go about supporting GTFC?

What should I post on the fishy which is acceptable to you?

What should I think?

Could you please let me know if any of my views contradict yours and then we can all be singing from the same hymn sheet and be the superlative type of supporters that you clearly are. . . idiot!!!
Posted by: flash1, November 4, 2011, 4:34pm; Reply: 1
[quote=1054]in relation to your thread I have a few questions of my own. . . .

Flash, How should I go about supporting GTFC?

What should I post on the fishy which is acceptable to you?

What should I think?

Could you please let me know if any of my views contradict yours and then we can all be singing from the same hymn sheet and be the superlative type of supporters that you clearly are. . . idiot!!![/quote]

i will not allow myself to result in name calling,just to say someone with a 65% reputation can hardly be taken seriously,so i,ll continue with line!
Posted by: 1054 (Guest), November 4, 2011, 5:02pm; Reply: 2
what the hell are you on about. . . . because I have a 65% reputation that says what?  You really are a complete pillycock aren't you. . . . oh actually you're not cos you reputation is 77.6%

If ever there was a post that confirmed that soemone is a idiot it is yours!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why the hell do people tqke this forum so seriously. . . . it's an internet forum ffs. . . get a life !!!!!!!!!!
Posted by: MuddyWaters, November 4, 2011, 5:09pm; Reply: 3
Quoted from 1054
what the hell are you on about. . . . because I have a 65% reputation that says what?  You really are a complete pillycock aren't you. . . . oh actually you're not cos you reputation is 77.6%

If ever there was a post that confirmed that soemone is a idiot it is yours!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why the hell do people tqke this forum so seriously. . . . it's an internet forum ffs. . . get a life !!!!!!!!!!

Although I agree with you RBOH, I think you've allowed yourself to get wound up by someone who has had his head buried in the sand for at least the last 5 years.
Posted by: 1054 (Guest), November 4, 2011, 5:11pm; Reply: 4
not really that wound up. . . . just wasting time while the work clock hits half past five
Posted by: flash1, November 4, 2011, 5:11pm; Reply: 5
Quoted from 1054

by using offensive language its clear your the one thats taking this forum seriously,,lighten up abit!chill, its the weekend!

Posted by: grimsby pete, November 4, 2011, 6:59pm; Reply: 6
Quoted from flash1

by using offensive language its clear your the one thats taking this forum seriously,,lighten up abit!chill, its the weekend!

I can never understand one mariner swearing at another mariner because you disagree with them,

Swearing on here should be banned,

Unless of course, you are swearing at a scunt. ;D
Posted by: 2075 (Guest), November 4, 2011, 7:05pm; Reply: 7
[img]http://files.sharenator.com/Vic_Bob_Handbags_RE_Triple_Combo-s383x269-56957-580.jpg[/img]
Posted by: voice of reason, November 4, 2011, 7:13pm; Reply: 8
Quoted from 1054

Pretty much sums it up well...

I'll increase your rep so people may take you a little more seriously in future...  ;D
Posted by: pseudonym, November 5, 2011, 10:12pm; Reply: 9
Ignore them flash
Posted by: GtfcGarner, November 6, 2011, 2:36am; Reply: 10
Pointless thread started to cause an argument, low life.
Posted by: 1054 (Guest), November 6, 2011, 8:11pm; Reply: 11
Quoted from GtfcGarner
Pointless thread started to cause an argument, low life.

Are you sure you want to make that statement before getting legal advice? Will it stand up in court? Is it libellous?. .   is john fenty the worst chairman in the history of gtfc?
Print page generated: May 19, 2024, 7:24am