Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Spencer & others available for loan?
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 76 Guests

Spencer & others available for loan?

This thread currently has 3,717 views. Print
3 Pages Prev 1 2 3 All Recommend Thread
Rodley Mariner
October 7, 2011, 11:00am
Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.36
Rep Score: +63 / -17
Approval: +13,279
Gold Stars: 185
Quoted from Biccys

You actually believe that at least one of last years youth team are on high wages? ? Do YOU even believe some of the crap you post? Tube.

I'm sure I have a recollection of you telling people to avoid personal insults. Also, Spencer must have been well fed if he was in the Youth team last season.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 20 - 27
grimsby pete
October 7, 2011, 11:02am

Exile
Posts Per Day: 9.78
Rep Score: +126 / -28
Approval: +17,842
Gold Stars: 222
Quoted from gtfcnewman
Interesting to see a striker whos wages must be pretty high being available for loan...clubs interested must have to pay 100% of wages for him!

The clubs can agree between them, how much of the wages should be paid.

Over 37 years living in Suffolk but always a mariner.
                             69 Years following the Town

Life member of Trust

First game   April 1955

Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 21 - 27
dapperz fun pub
October 7, 2011, 11:16am
Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.59
Rep Score: +37 / -6
Approval: +10,067
Gold Stars: 84
Quoted from the Grimbarian
I just think this is an act of deperation as our squad is smaller than previous years so what happens if we have a serious injury. I bet some of these are on high wages  so another reason to get rid on loan

what a load of bollox
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 22 - 27
marinerian
October 7, 2011, 11:22am

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.69
Rep Score: +33 / -16
Approval: +15
I agree with Dapperz

UP THE MARINERS
Private Message
Reply: 23 - 27
Dave P
October 7, 2011, 11:45am
Shandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.01
Rep Score: +2 / 0
I think this is agood shout by S&H. I don't rate Spenscer, but he needs games and maybe we will see the player we expect. In terms of the young pro's going out on loan can only do them good, they need first team football and they'll come back better prepared. Boston will be good for Mulready, lets hope the others get similar clubs of the same standard. UTM
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 24 - 27
Alkalineroger
October 7, 2011, 5:03pm
Upper Findus
Posts Per Day: 0.06
Rep Score: +12 / -1
Approval: +61
Gold Stars: 1
Quoted from bradzmilne
I think that Mulready has gone to Boston almost as a gift to try and solve any bitterness between us and them

Or to see if they've got any other players/rich businessmen who to invest a load of money for nothing but abuse in return/ornaments that we can pillage from them??
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 25 - 27
TownSNAFU5
October 7, 2011, 9:36pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.13
Rep Score: +30 / -21
Approval: +6,908
Gold Stars: 42

I don't know what happens on loan deals between 2 clubs.  A mate who supports Stockport said that a few years ago County used to provide a very detailed written report on how each loanee had got on.  Mainly for younger players.  This gave the parent club an impartial assessment of their progress.   It also encouraged future loanees to the club.  A simple but effective idea.  How professional are other clubs in this respect?
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 26 - 27
bax
October 8, 2011, 9:40am
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.20
Rep Score: +25 / -3
Approval: +2,645
Gold Stars: 30
I think this is generally a good idea. Conor Marshall has also gone on loan to Brigg. I do think it leaves us light at the back if Charlie I'Anson goes out, I think he's pushing for a 1st team place anyway.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 27 - 27
3 Pages Prev 1 2 3 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Spencer & others available for loan?

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.