Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Dont Forget...........
Users Browsing Forum
Googlebot and 245 Guests

Dont Forget...........

This thread currently has 2,680 views. Print
3 Pages Prev 1 2 3 All Recommend Thread
the Grimbarian
September 27, 2011, 10:44pm
Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 0.17
Rep Score: +8 / -22
Approval: -2
Not bothered about it going belly up because it was all out of my hands about the streams and I went on a forum so if there was a stream available out there it was easy to find so I could pass it on

[IMG]http://i52.tinypic.com/awxlia.jpg[/IMG]                                                          

• In addition, it was requested for anyone involved with GTST to step away from the
negativity, and refrain from getting involved in any nastiness and backbiting that
seems commonplace on messageboards.

AN EPITAPH FOR ALL GTST MEMBERS

Paranoia is a thought process believed to be heavily influenced by anxiety or fear, often to the point of irrationality and delusion.
Private Message
Reply: 20 - 29
ginnywings
September 27, 2011, 10:46pm

Recovering Alcoholic
Posts Per Day: 5.02
Rep Score: +88 / -32
Approval: +56,153
Gold Stars: 548
Quoted from the Grimbarian
Not bothered about it going belly up because it was all out of my hands about the streams and I went on a forum so if there was a stream available out there it was easy to find so I could pass it on

Fair enough but why call everyone fuckwits?
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 21 - 29
the Grimbarian
September 27, 2011, 10:52pm
Season Ticket Holder
The reason why is the abuse i get for trying to keep my promise and not let people down but ill repeat myself it went belly up all because people were streaming the Champions League games and not bothering about any other games.Thats why I went on THAT forum as its the old myp2p site  it got shut down then they started it up under the guise it is now  and used common sense to see if the links were there for the game tonight as they are helpful on there about streams

• In addition, it was requested for anyone involved with GTST to step away from the
negativity, and refrain from getting involved in any nastiness and backbiting that

Paranoia is a thought process believed to be heavily influenced by anxiety or fear, often to the point of irrationality and delusion.
Private Message
Reply: 22 - 29
ginnywings
September 27, 2011, 10:57pm

Recovering Alcoholic
Quoted from the Grimbarian
The reason why is the abuse i get for trying to keep my promise and not let people down but ill repeat myself it went belly up all because people were streaming the Champions League games and not bothering about any other games.Thats why I went on THAT forum as its the old myp2p site  it got shut down then they started it up under the guise it is now  and used common sense to see if the links were there for the game tonight as they are helpful on there about streams

I know it's the old myp2p,been using it for ages.

I thought we'd struggle to get any streams on a champ league night and it turned out to be the case.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 23 - 29
the Grimbarian
September 27, 2011, 11:05pm
Season Ticket Holder
I thought that but thought Id ask on there just incase there was one and if it was another night id be able to find a few streams of the game tonight

Private Message
Reply: 24 - 29
psgmariner
September 28, 2011, 11:13am

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.69
Rep Score: +39 / -15
Approval: +5,480
Gold Stars: 33
Think the lesson learnt from me is that I really want to watch a game I should buy the channel or go to a pub that a are showing it.

I watch free streams a fair bit but they are hit and miss.

That illegal streaming you pay for sounds ok but like others I don't want them having access to my bank details (and the £40 odd left of my overdraft).

I would have happily paid a couple of quid for Premier Sports last night but from my experience last season I dind't want to fully subscribe again.

Private Message
Reply: 25 - 29
ginnywings
September 28, 2011, 11:28am

Recovering Alcoholic
Quoted from psgmariner
Think the lesson learnt from me is that I really want to watch a game I should buy the channel or go to a pub that a are showing it.

I watch free streams a fair bit but they are hit and miss.

That illegal streaming you pay for sounds ok but like others I don't want them having access to my bank details (and the £40 odd left of my overdraft).

I would have happily paid a couple of quid for Premier Sports last night but from my experience last season I dind't want to fully subscribe again.

Same here mate.I can't believe that they don't do some kind of pay per view on the night for people such as myself,who would gladly have paid a fiver to watch a one off game but doesn't want to subscribe as i have no interest in all the other dross they show,especially BSP matches not involving Town.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 26 - 29
Perkins
September 28, 2011, 12:03pm
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.29
Rep Score: +15 / -8
Approval: +1,986
Gold Stars: 7
Firstrowsports, the site i usually rely on had the game on their list for last night, but the site was jammed, and when it got sorted it was off the list. I too would pay for one off games but like others, wont subscribe because of the other unwatchable crap i would also have to pay for. Plus, i refuse to line the pockets of that bent Australian tw*t Murdoch.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 27 - 29
the Grimbarian
September 28, 2011, 12:09pm
Season Ticket Holder
Trouble is mate you try and help people to watch the game like last night but in the end is it worth the hastle because theres always ready to shoot you down or they know better but subscribing to an ILLEGAL site isnt the way to watch things because like ive said you dont know where your payment details are going.I didnt do last night to look good or try and prove a point all it was for to help other Town fans watch the game how they wanted without getting ripped off or having to pay for something that could be found for FREE.
I dont want fellow fans being ripped of with sites like been mentioned on here because ive been told sites like that make as much money as they can then will shut down either by themselves or by the long arm of the law then people who have paid subs to the site basically have been ripped off.

Private Message
Reply: 28 - 29
Super Clive
September 28, 2011, 3:16pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.17
Rep Score: +55 / -24
Approval: +1
Been on live online footy for 2 years never been ripped off I pay through pay pal. Decent enough for me  next time don't rely on the grim..
Private Message
Reply: 29 - 29
3 Pages Prev 1 2 3 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Dont Forget...........

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.