Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Dont Forget...........
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 280 Guests

Dont Forget...........

This thread currently has 2,681 views. Print
3 Pages 1 2 3 Next All Recommend Thread
the Grimbarian
September 27, 2011, 11:55am
Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 0.17
Rep Score: +8 / -22
Approval: -2
Dont forget to PM after 4pm then ill be able to send you any streams available to watch Town game tonight and thanks to all them that have already sent me a PM for it
If youve already sent me a PM send one after 4PM then all the info should be available

[IMG]http://i52.tinypic.com/awxlia.jpg[/IMG]                                                          

• In addition, it was requested for anyone involved with GTST to step away from the
negativity, and refrain from getting involved in any nastiness and backbiting that
seems commonplace on messageboards.

AN EPITAPH FOR ALL GTST MEMBERS

Paranoia is a thought process believed to be heavily influenced by anxiety or fear, often to the point of irrationality and delusion.
Private Message
barralass
September 27, 2011, 12:07pm
Beer Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.03
Rep Score: +4 / -1
Hi Grimbarian - excuse my ignorance but what's PM??
I'm hoping to tune in tonight via the net with your help thanks
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 29
upthestripes
September 27, 2011, 12:11pm

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.39
Rep Score: +68 / -8
Approval: +7
Quoted from the Grimbarian
Dont forget to PM after 4pm then ill be able to send you any streams available to watch Town game tonight and thanks to all them that have already sent me a PM for it

Why not just post them on here?

Anyway I'll probs be contacting you later then! Cheers

[img]http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb71/levite_photo/town/2959063.jpg[/img]

Hitman Hearn - BP Gangsta
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 29
the Grimbarian
September 27, 2011, 12:20pm
Season Ticket Holder
Quoted from barralass
Hi Grimbarian - excuse my ignorance but what's PM??
I'm hoping to tune in tonight via the net with your help thanks

PM= Personal Messsage  and I dont know if its allowed to be posted on here thats why ive asked for a PM to be sent then ill send one back

• In addition, it was requested for anyone involved with GTST to step away from the
negativity, and refrain from getting involved in any nastiness and backbiting that

Paranoia is a thought process believed to be heavily influenced by anxiety or fear, often to the point of irrationality and delusion.
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 29
barralass
September 27, 2011, 1:06pm
Beer Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.03
Rep Score: +4 / -1
OK thanks
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 4 - 29
AndyGTFC
September 27, 2011, 1:45pm

Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.31
Rep Score: +23 / -2
Approval: +804
Gold Stars: 5
Do you reckon there will definitely be a couple of links mate? I've only had a quick look around but haven't managed to find any yet.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 5 - 29
Super Clive
September 27, 2011, 2:34pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.17
Rep Score: +55 / -24
Approval: +1
Got to hand it to you tg going out your way to help follow town fans, just don't rub peoples nose's in it that you can get it for free and so on, it makes you look a reet Bell end

Utm
Private Message
Reply: 6 - 29
the Grimbarian
September 27, 2011, 2:59pm
Season Ticket Holder
No just helping out Town fans so they can watch their team tonight whether they are home or abroad and by a pc/laptop with a decent internet connection thats all so what the big deal!!

Private Message
Reply: 7 - 29
the Grimbarian
September 27, 2011, 3:03pm
Season Ticket Holder
Quoted from AndyGTFC
Do you reckon there will definitely be a couple of links mate? I've only had a quick look around but haven't managed to find any yet.

They are usually available either after 4pm or try nearer the kick off time mate ive Pm u the site where I look for the links

Private Message
Reply: 8 - 29
Super Clive
September 27, 2011, 3:24pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.17
Rep Score: +55 / -24
Approval: +1
Quoted from the Grimbarian
No just helping out Town fans so they can watch their team tonight whether they are home or abroad and by a pc/laptop with a decent internet connection thats all so what the big deal!!

No big deal I was complementing you, thats all Tony but if wanna be an bottom hole about it then fair enough...
Private Message
Reply: 9 - 29
3 Pages 1 2 3 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Dont Forget...........

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.