Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Gary Silk (Unknown Player)  
Users Browsing Forum
AdSense and 128 Guests

Gary Silk (Unknown Player)  

This thread currently has 2,215 views. Print
3 Pages 1 2 3 Next All Recommend Thread
Super Clive
September 26, 2011, 5:30pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.17
Rep Score: +55 / -24
Approval: +1
IS he fit yet or what? With Brad wood being out we need a right back, I know Charlie can slot in there or Connor marshal but I would prefer Silk the stranger and not a round peg in square hole. Haven't seen much said about him so anyone know whats the crack?
Private Message
September 26, 2011, 5:33pm
Guest User
I think he's still injured. There's been no talk of him returning to training, I think it was a six week job but it must have been six weeks ago.
Reply: 1 - 24
Super Clive
September 26, 2011, 5:37pm
Vodka Drinker
Quoted from 75
I think he's still injured. There's been no talk of him returning to training, I think it was a six week job but it must have been six weeks ago.

Yap exactly what I thought.
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 24
CatchOfTheDay
September 26, 2011, 5:39pm

Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.12
Rep Score: +23 / -2
Approval: +77
Gold Stars: 1
Loads of people were saying he was really rubbish but if we didnt concede when he was playing he cant be that bad then can he
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 24
biggles9999
September 26, 2011, 5:44pm
Main Stander
Posts Per Day: 0.51
Rep Score: +24 / -12
Approval: +367
He played about 5 minutes in the first game, hardly a glowing reference cotd

I thought he had returned to training last week at the same time as Ridley? Obviously had longer out than him mind.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 4 - 24
Garth
September 26, 2011, 6:24pm

Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 1.92
Rep Score: +55 / -13
Approval: +4,936
Gold Stars: 27
I would rather play anyone other than Silk because he won`t be match fit and will be always be a risk for another injury
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 5 - 24
Paris Mariner
September 26, 2011, 7:56pm
www.theliquidfootballblog.wordpress.com
Main Stander
Posts Per Day: 0.53
Rep Score: +20 / -4
Approval: +809
Quoted from Super Clive
IS he fit yet or what? With Brad wood being out we need a right back, I know Charlie can slot in there or Connor marshal but I would prefer Silk the stranger and not a round peg in square hole. Haven't seen much said about him so anyone know whats the crack?

Connor Marshall is a defender so it wouldn't be a square peg in a round hole, to be fair, in his case.

bilbaogroundguide.wordpress.com
ingoldale.tumblr.com Football and gig ticket blog
Logged Offline
Private Message Skype
Reply: 6 - 24
Tommy
September 26, 2011, 7:59pm
Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 1.21
Rep Score: +60 / -15
Approval: +8,866
Gold Stars: 76
Quoted from Paris Mariner

Connor Marshall is a defender so it wouldn't be a square peg in a round hole, to be fair, in his case.

Yes.

I was just about to post this.

"The greatest mistake you can make in life is to continually be afraid you will make one."
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 7 - 24
Super Clive
September 26, 2011, 8:08pm
Vodka Drinker
Quoted from Paris Mariner

Yes I know but Charlie is ahead of him so I expect him to play if Silk isn't fit which looks like the case.
Private Message
Reply: 8 - 24
Tommy
September 26, 2011, 8:20pm
Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 1.21
Rep Score: +60 / -15
Approval: +8,866
Gold Stars: 76
Quoted from Super Clive

Yes I know but Charlie is ahead of him so I expect him to play if Silk isn't fit which looks like the case.

But Charlie plays in a different position. That's like saying Artus is ahead of Duffy so he should play if we drop Elding.

"The greatest mistake you can make in life is to continually be afraid you will make one."
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 9 - 24
3 Pages 1 2 3 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Gary Silk (Unknown Player)  

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.