2 Pages 1 2 Next All Recommend Thread
MyDogsThoughts
September 22, 2011, 9:41am

Woof Woof!!!
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.87
Rep Score: +43 / -12
Approval: +38
Some years ago the club shop bought a load of 'models of yesteryear' type vans, limited edition, each with a numberd card, where is your's?

Mine sits on top of a cabinet in my converted garage bar, below within the cabinet is my collection of beer delivery wagons.

[img]http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_0viO-Dm52sM/Rz9JfAGEp6I/AAAAAAAAD8Y/QB-YolLcMJ8/s320/big%2Bbones.jpg[/img]

"I Love Bones, But I Think I'll Lick My Balls Now"
Logged Offline
Private Message
jock dock tower
September 22, 2011, 9:59am
Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.37
Rep Score: +55 / -12
Approval: +3,164
Mine's alongside the RJS Programmes one. They were both commissioned by RJS Programmes - of which I was the founder - from the club shop in the early 90's. Both still in their boxes of course because I want them to be worth £thousands when the Antiques Roadshow comes to Scotland in 2087.

No attempt at ethical or social seduction can eradicate from my heart a deep burning hatred of the Tory party. So far as I'm concerned they're lower than vermin. Aneurin Bevan.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 11
NorthLeedsMariner
September 22, 2011, 10:12am
Exile
Posts Per Day: 0.13
Rep Score: +5 / 0
Approval: +11
Could we have a picture

<*))))))><
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 11
MyDogsThoughts
September 22, 2011, 12:02pm

Woof Woof!!!
Vodka Drinker
Quoted from jock dock tower
Mine's alongside the RJS Programmes one. They were both commissioned by RJS Programmes - of which I was the founder - from the club shop in the early 90's. Both still in their boxes of course because I want them to be worth £thousands when the Antiques Roadshow comes to Scotland in 2087.

All my model vehicles still have their boxes (in the attic), just in case I fall upon harder times.

I considered buying ten of them and smashing nine to bits, therefore making my remaining one and all others left worth a lot more!

Couldn't afford to at the time though.

[img]http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_0viO-Dm52sM/Rz9JfAGEp6I/AAAAAAAAD8Y/QB-YolLcMJ8/s320/big%2Bbones.jpg[/img]

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 11
RoboCod
September 22, 2011, 12:17pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.90
Rep Score: +70 / -19
Approval: +7,505
Quoted from MyDogsThoughts

All my model vehicles still have their boxes (in the attic), just in case I fall upon harder times.

I honestly expected you to say you'd buried them in the garden.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 4 - 11
jock dock tower
September 22, 2011, 2:05pm
Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.37
Rep Score: +55 / -12
Approval: +3,164
They're probably full of dog biscuits in case there's a nuclear war....

No attempt at ethical or social seduction can eradicate from my heart a deep burning hatred of the Tory party. So far as I'm concerned they're lower than vermin. Aneurin Bevan.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 5 - 11
tashee69
September 22, 2011, 3:01pm

Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.32
Rep Score: +28 / -4
Approval: +970
Gold Stars: 23
Ive heared a rumour that, considering our current position, the club shop are going to be selling a model gtfc c5s and a special gtfc footy game for the zx81  

Baldrick ! The only impression you can do is that of a man with no talent !!
GTFC team 09/10 - Baldrick, Baldrick, Baldrick, Baldrick, Baldrick, Baldrick, Baldrick, Baldrick, Baldrick, Baldrick, Baldrick.
Private Message
Reply: 6 - 11
Will Haddock
September 22, 2011, 3:25pm

Beer Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.03
Rep Score: +1 / 0
Approval: -32
Mine's in my shed on top of the telly, still boxed. Can't see them being worth what we paid for them though, can you?

<*((((((><  
<*((((((><  
<*((((((><  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 7 - 11
psgmariner
September 22, 2011, 4:48pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.69
Rep Score: +39 / -15
Approval: +5,480
Gold Stars: 33
Anyone else have a GTFC gnome or football nut?

I have both so haven't bothered with a pension.

Private Message
Reply: 8 - 11
MyDogsThoughts
September 22, 2011, 5:28pm

Woof Woof!!!
Vodka Drinker
Quoted from psgmariner
Anyone else have a GTFC gnome or football nut?

I have both so haven't bothered with a pension.

I'm ignoring all the 'doggy puns' posted by some this time: but I too have other pieces of GTFC stuff secreted away waiting the time they become true collectors items and therefore worth thousands upon thousands of pounds: plates, cups, mugs, the aforementioned nut as well as photo's of BP, not to mention a whole room full of programmes, ticket stubs and old newspapers.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 9 - 11
2 Pages 1 2 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › GTFC Model van

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.