3 Pages Prev 1 2 3 Next All Recommend Thread
marinerian
September 22, 2011, 9:46am

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.69
Rep Score: +33 / -16
Approval: +15
Quoted from MyDogsThoughts
I'll be in Kalamaki (Zante) instead of Kidderminster on Tuesday, can you recommend a bar to watch the game in Ian?

Any that serves booze and does not have Scunts in it  

UP THE MARINERS
Private Message
Reply: 10 - 29
Devonmatt
September 22, 2011, 9:48am
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.15
Rep Score: +19 / -3
Approval: +18
Quoted from Rodley Mariner

Good for you for giving it a go mate. Takes some guts to set something up yourself.

WHS.  Getting to the starting line with a new business, let alone the running there of, is a very consuming past time!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 11 - 29
marinerian
September 22, 2011, 9:48am

Barley Wine Drinker
Quoted from Rodley Mariner

Good for you for giving it a go mate. Takes some guts to set something up yourself.

Thank you, it isn't easy as you have to build a reputation especially when looking after peoples pets. Anyone want to invest please message PM me  

UP THE MARINERS
Private Message
Reply: 12 - 29
MyDogsThoughts
September 22, 2011, 9:56am

Woof Woof!!!
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.87
Rep Score: +43 / -12
Approval: +38
Quoted from marinerian

Any that serves booze and does not have Scunts in it  

Thank you for that helpful answer, I wasn't expecting any gypo's to be on a Greek Island, but I suppose you can never let your guard down these days.

[img]http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_0viO-Dm52sM/Rz9JfAGEp6I/AAAAAAAAD8Y/QB-YolLcMJ8/s320/big%2Bbones.jpg[/img]

"I Love Bones, But I Think I'll Lick My Balls Now"
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 13 - 29
jock dock tower
September 22, 2011, 9:57am
Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.37
Rep Score: +55 / -12
Approval: +3,164
As an exiled Meggie living in Scotland, who stereotypically loves Haggis, malt whisky, and square sausage, is there any hope for me?

No attempt at ethical or social seduction can eradicate from my heart a deep burning hatred of the Tory party. So far as I'm concerned they're lower than vermin. Aneurin Bevan.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 14 - 29
marinerian
September 22, 2011, 10:25am

Barley Wine Drinker
Quoted from jock dock tower
As an exiled Meggie living in Scotland, who stereotypically loves Haggis, malt whisky, and square sausage, is there any hope for me?

There is my friend, you are a Mariner, so this means there is always hope. Please refrain from wearing the scotish male skirt though, as you should never want to risk losing your Englishness  

UP THE MARINERS
Private Message
Reply: 15 - 29
marinerian
September 22, 2011, 10:51am

Barley Wine Drinker
Quoted from Devonmatt

WHS.  Getting to the starting line with a new business, let alone the running there of, is a very consuming past time!

Thank you for the kind comment  

UP THE MARINERS
Private Message
Reply: 16 - 29
marinerian
September 22, 2011, 10:54am

Barley Wine Drinker
Quoted from MyDogsThoughts

Thank you for that helpful answer, I wasn't expecting any gypo's to be on a Greek Island, but I suppose you can never let your guard down these days.

That is sensible, they will creep up on you and cause problems. Keep all belongings close to you should you notice a Scunt aka a gypo withing a 20 mile radius of your hotel!

UP THE MARINERS
Private Message
Reply: 17 - 29
Red mariner
September 22, 2011, 11:06am

Shandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.01
Rep Score: +7 / 0
can you tell me the winning numbers for the euro millions on Friday if I promise to donate 85% of the money to run GTFC ?
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 18 - 29
marinerian
September 22, 2011, 11:34am

Barley Wine Drinker
Quoted from Red mariner
can you tell me the winning numbers for the euro millions on Friday if I promise to donate 85% of the money to run GTFC ?

Unfortunately this goes against my ethical code of practise, not even I allow my self to win the lottery because it would be unfair on those playing the game failry  

UP THE MARINERS
Private Message
Reply: 19 - 29
3 Pages Prev 1 2 3 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Here we go....Ask Marinerian

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.