dapperz fun pub
September 21, 2011, 7:23pm
Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.59
Rep Score: +37 / -6
Approval: +10,048
Gold Stars: 84
Quoted from GrimRob
Isn't Hux a season ticket holder at Leeds now? That's what someone posted on here. He's the one that started the mess in the first place by getting rid of AB in 2000. Since that moment it's been downhill.

he had nothing to do with the last 5 managers though or however many it is
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 10 - 41
Sigone
September 21, 2011, 7:28pm
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.34
Rep Score: +12 / -4
Approval: +1,615
Gold Stars: 5
Quoted from GrimRob
Isn't Hux a season ticket holder at Leeds now? That's what someone posted on here. He's the one that started the mess in the first place by getting rid of AB in 2000. Since that moment it's been downhill.

Don't forget spending all the ITV digital money(before it arrived, oops) on loan players, that took moneys we never got out of the club and said bye bye thus leaving us with no sellable assetts.  Then stopped paying tax running up a huge bill.  How this guy can show his face in town I will never know.  I fart in your general direction Mr H.  So now he supports dirty Leeds well, that well and truly takes the biscuit, marriage made in heaven.  Huxford 4 chairman(OF LUFC).
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 11 - 41
Marinerz93
September 21, 2011, 7:34pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.56
Rep Score: +89 / -11
Approval: +6,292
Gold Stars: 1
[IMG]http://i52.tinypic.com/2luyion.gif[/IMG] Huxford [IMG]http://i52.tinypic.com/2nvsehj.gif[/IMG]

Supporting the Mighty Mariners for over 30 years, home town club is were the heart and soul is and it's great to be a part of it.

Jesus’ disciple Peter, picked up a fish to get the tribute money from it, Jesus left his thumb print on the fish, bless'ed is the Haddock.
Private Message
Reply: 12 - 41
GrimRob
September 21, 2011, 7:37pm

Posts Per Day: 2.11
Rep Score: +76 / -34
Approval: +13,449
Gold Stars: 114
Quoted from Sigone

Huxford 4 chairman(OF LUFC).

He hasn't got the money. Chief Steward's about his best hope of climbing the ladder at ER.

'Tis better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all.  
~ Alfred Lord Tennyson

Logged Offline
Site Private Message Skype
Reply: 13 - 41
Super Clive
September 21, 2011, 7:37pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.17
Rep Score: +55 / -24
Approval: +1
M93

Love it
Private Message
Reply: 14 - 41
Chris
September 21, 2011, 7:58pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.12
Rep Score: +19 / -3
Approval: +1
Quoted from the Grimbarian
Brian Huxford seems to think this has manufactured by Fenty so he can walk away with all the money hes invested in the Club as Parker will have to if he makes a takeover offer

Couldn't give a flying intercourse what he thinks about it to be honest.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 15 - 41
gtfc98
September 21, 2011, 8:05pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.73
Rep Score: +45 / -21
Approval: +3,061
Gold Stars: 68
As much as I agree that Huxford is a male masturbator, I thought what he said on humberside was actually very valid and he put across what I was trying to say on here earlier. Fenty is looking for an exit strategy, no doubt about it

No longer Sick of the BlueSquare  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 16 - 41
headingly_mariner
September 21, 2011, 8:06pm

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.98
Rep Score: +34 / -21
Approval: +10,394
Gold Stars: 120
Quoted from gtfc98
As much as I agree that Huxford is a male masturbator, I thought what he said on humberside was actually very valid and he put across what I was trying to say on here earlier. Fenty is looking for an exit strategy, no doubt about it

whs and he is also looking to get his money back.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 17 - 41
the Grimbarian
September 21, 2011, 8:18pm
Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 0.17
Rep Score: +8 / -22
Approval: -2
Quoted from Wrawby_Mariner
I cant honestly see why Mr Huxford would want to get involved . . .bloody idiot

hE RANG IN TO OFFER HIS OPINION LIKE YOU DO ON HERE

[IMG]http://i52.tinypic.com/awxlia.jpg[/IMG]                                                          

• In addition, it was requested for anyone involved with GTST to step away from the
negativity, and refrain from getting involved in any nastiness and backbiting that
seems commonplace on messageboards.

AN EPITAPH FOR ALL GTST MEMBERS

Paranoia is a thought process believed to be heavily influenced by anxiety or fear, often to the point of irrationality and delusion.
Private Message
Reply: 18 - 41
MJMariner
September 21, 2011, 8:24pm
Coke Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.00
I'm not a fan of Huxford but people would have been absolutely hammering the board at the time if we weren't spending the ITV money and taking the "let's not spend it in case it goes bust attitude".  Surely the people most at fault for the clubs not getting the money they were due were the League's legal people who drew up the initial contracts?

People bang on about spending money we never had but we've been doing that with Fenty for years now!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 19 - 41
5 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Huxford on RH

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.