Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › train back to grimsby?
Users Browsing Forum
Googlebot and 131 Guests

train back to grimsby?

This thread currently has 2,304 views. Print
2 Pages 1 2 Next All Recommend Thread
aaron rattray
September 17, 2011, 8:47pm
allright viewers?
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.24
Rep Score: +71 / -90
Approval: -4
anybody on the 5:28 train back to grimsby what was going on? a town fan was not allowed to the toilet cos the police was scared can somebody who was on that train clear it up please cos i was on the train but i didnt want to get too close so what happened?

i am a season ticket holder and i always will be one  

"aaron is the next michael barrymore, hes a comedinan"

it is official, i am a comedian

]
Logged Offline
Private Message
Super Clive
September 17, 2011, 8:56pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.17
Rep Score: +55 / -24
Approval: +1
dis one bloke got worts on his neck so wanted to go to the bogs but da old bill were shittin it so he just sat down then another mr went to the toilets but i dont know what he was doing he was acting suspiciously though i'm glad you didn't go to close we dont want you of skool now do we have i cleared that up for you aaron  
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 14
September 18, 2011, 9:16am
Guest User
i needed a wee but i asked nicely and the man with a helmet let me go
Reply: 2 - 14
aaron rattray
September 18, 2011, 9:49am
allright viewers?
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.24
Rep Score: +71 / -90
Approval: -4
it was bedlam on that train

i am a season ticket holder and i always will be one  

"aaron is the next michael barrymore, hes a comedinan"

it is official, i am a comedian

]
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 14
StiggsGTFC
September 18, 2011, 9:59am

Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.31
Rep Score: +9 / -3
Approval: +41
Quoted from aaron rattray
it was bedlam on that train

Not in the coach we were in it wasnt, had a nice journey, window seat watching the world go by.  

Pretty packed though.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 4 - 14
Chrisblor
September 18, 2011, 10:15am

Elemér Berkessy
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.22
Rep Score: +53 / -18
Approval: +8,962
Gold Stars: 239
I left 5 minutes early and ran to catch the 16:54 train to Sheffield because I didn't want to be stuck on the train with all the drunk-up bellends.

gary jones
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 5 - 14
flash1
September 18, 2011, 10:19am
rather be a codhead than a scunt
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.38
Rep Score: +21 / -9
Approval: +1
Quoted from Chrisblor
I left 5 minutes early and ran to catch the 16:54 train to Sheffield because I didn't want to be stuck on the train with all the drunk-up bellends.

There were no "drunken bellends"from what i could see!surely if some people were drunk as you say they were they wouldnt have been aloud access to the ground,,just my observation thats all!

rather be a codhead than a scunt

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 6 - 14
the Grimbarian
September 18, 2011, 10:56am
Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 0.17
Rep Score: +8 / -22
Approval: -2
Quoted from flash1

There were no "drunken bellends"from what i could see!surely if some people were drunk as you say they were they wouldnt have been aloud access to the ground,,just my observation thats all!

well youre blind mate as i know of a few that were drunk and in the ground why do you think the trouble started

[IMG]http://i52.tinypic.com/awxlia.jpg[/IMG]                                                          

• In addition, it was requested for anyone involved with GTST to step away from the
negativity, and refrain from getting involved in any nastiness and backbiting that
seems commonplace on messageboards.

AN EPITAPH FOR ALL GTST MEMBERS

Paranoia is a thought process believed to be heavily influenced by anxiety or fear, often to the point of irrationality and delusion.
Private Message
Reply: 7 - 14
gobbylad
September 18, 2011, 10:58am
Beer Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.04
Rep Score: +8 / -1
Think I was the guy you mean who simply wanted to pass into the next carriage to use the loo............ The police were nothing short of been complete c.unts, they gave a number of reasons why I wasn't allowed to walk twenty yards down the train to the loo, one told me the the facilities were broken which I told him was an obvious lie, I was then told it was a health and safety concern and it was my safety at risk! All 5 of the officers involved were absolute twits and typical examples of btp ......... I was then dragged off the train at Sheffield because the told me I was been aggressive and obstructive! ( for repeatedly asking to use a toilet!!!) once off the train I was told by another btp officer that unless I got Back on I would be arrested !!! So the idiots then put me back on the train and allowed me to use the WORKING toilet ! as I entered the carriage with the toilet in i was given a round of applause by the passengers who were not football fans but had seen the obsurdity of the whole situation..... In my eyes the whole day was a great example of police creating something out of nothing simply because they can. I was disgusted by there attitudes and my treatment.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 8 - 14
STB
September 18, 2011, 11:35am

Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.70
Rep Score: +66 / -22
Quoted from gobbylad
Think I was the guy you mean who simply wanted to pass into the next carriage to use the loo............ The police were nothing short of been complete c.unts, they gave a number of reasons why I wasn't allowed to walk twenty yards down the train to the loo, one told me the the facilities were broken which I told him was an obvious lie, I was then told it was a health and safety concern and it was my safety at risk! All 5 of the officers involved were absolute twits and typical examples of btp ......... I was then dragged off the train at Sheffield because the told me I was been aggressive and obstructive! ( for repeatedly asking to use a toilet!!!) once off the train I was told by another btp officer that unless I got Back on I would be arrested !!! So the idiots then put me back on the train and allowed me to use the WORKING toilet ! as I entered the carriage with the toilet in i was given a round of applause by the passengers who were not football fans but had seen the obsurdity of the whole situation..... In my eyes the whole day was a great example of police creating something out of nothing simply because they can. I was disgusted by there attitudes and my treatment.

The problem is if you punch one of the btp, they all gang up on you with sticks and stuff AND you get a fine or a couple of months inside - bloody unfair if you ask me.

Former lover of all things GTFC . . .
Private Message
Reply: 9 - 14
2 Pages 1 2 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › train back to grimsby?

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.