Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › train back to grimsby?
Users Browsing Forum
Googlebot and 175 Guests

train back to grimsby?

This thread currently has 2,307 views. Print
2 Pages Prev 1 2 All Recommend Thread
gobbylad
September 18, 2011, 12:11pm
Beer Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.04
Rep Score: +8 / -1
Just a shame I didn't have a medical problem made worse because I wasn't allowed to urinate, then I could have sued the Fu.ckers
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 10 - 14
Super Clive
September 18, 2011, 12:14pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.17
Rep Score: +55 / -24
Approval: +1
You should of recorded it mate.

Anyway couldn't you of waited for a urine or got one before you set off, my mummy used to tell me that all the time  
Private Message
Reply: 11 - 14
September 18, 2011, 1:04pm
Guest User
Quoted from Super Clive
You should of recorded it mate.

Anyway couldn't you of waited for a urine or got one before you set off, my mummy used to tell me that all the time  

The police are fine at being recorded for programes like Road Wars and such like. But as soon as you whip out your own camera to record whats going on (as your perfectly entilted to do in a public area as I understand it) the police twits get a bit touchy about it..
Reply: 12 - 14
marinerian
September 19, 2011, 12:24am

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.69
Rep Score: +33 / -16
Approval: +15
write to the Police complaints Commissiom, get ant witnesses and all details you can

UP THE MARINERS
Private Message
Reply: 13 - 14
upthestripes
September 19, 2011, 11:38am

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.39
Rep Score: +68 / -8
Approval: +7
Quoted from marinerian
write to the Police complaints Commissiom, get ant witnesses and all details you can

This

[img]http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb71/levite_photo/town/2959063.jpg[/img]

Hitman Hearn - BP Gangsta
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 14 - 14
2 Pages Prev 1 2 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › train back to grimsby?

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.