1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
conscorner
September 12, 2011, 8:01pm
Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 0.15
Rep Score: +2 / 0
Approval: +299
Gold Stars: 3
Rob Duffy's appears to be to go to each team mate prior to kick off and give them a double high five - well that's my interpretation of it - seems to work anyway!
Logged Offline
Private Message
80sglory
September 12, 2011, 10:45pm
Guest User
Club should maybe ask the players then stick them in the match day programme (if they don't already)

Reply: 1 - 7
BIGChris
September 13, 2011, 7:37am
Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 1.97
Rep Score: +70 / -24
Approval: +2,654
Gold Stars: 6
Not so much rituals but over recent seasons posters have been very critical of Town's warm up routines, hammering Dave Moore for being 20 years behind the times.

Having watched Saturdays warm up I could see no discernable difference! H&Y looked more polished and professional.

Just shows results render these things totally unimportant
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 7
dapperz fun pub
September 13, 2011, 9:26am
Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.59
Rep Score: +37 / -6
Approval: +10,048
Gold Stars: 84
Quoted from BIGChris
Not so much rituals but over recent seasons posters have been very critical of Town's warm up routines, hammering Dave Moore for being 20 years behind the times.

Having watched Saturdays warm up I could see no discernable difference! H&Y looked more polished and professional.

them londoners are allways miles in front of us hillbilly northerners
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 7
moosey_club
September 13, 2011, 11:06am
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.70
Rep Score: +69 / -22
Approval: +20,298
Gold Stars: 226
I would be lost if i turned professional as part of my pre match ritual is putting the net up, i actually enjoy it and see it as part of my game preperation.

2023/24 DLWDDWDLLLWDLLLLWDDDWDLLWLDLLDWDDWLLDWLWLWL but not NLN 😁
2022/23LDWDWWDWLLDWWDLLLDLWLLWLWLLWDDLDWWDDDLLWDWLWLW
2021/22 WDWWWWDLWWWWLLLWLLDLWLLWWDWWWLWDLWWDWWWDLWD play offs WWW Promoted 🥳
2020/21  LLDWWLDLDWLWLLLDLWLLDLLDLLLWLLLDDDDWDDDLWLWLWL .. hello darkness my old friend
2019/20  WDLDWWLDLWWLLLDLDLDLDDWWDLLWDDWWL WLLW - ended
2018/19  LWDDLLLLLLWWDWLLLWDWLWWWWLLLLWWWWDLLLDDLLDLWLW Hello Scunny  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 4 - 7
the Grimbarian
September 13, 2011, 11:39am
Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 0.17
Rep Score: +8 / -22
Approval: -2
Quoted from BIGChris

I bet Moore is only doing what hes been told to do as far as I know he's even got ALL his coaching badges as well because hes was a manager and a well respected coach before coming a physio.

[IMG]http://i52.tinypic.com/awxlia.jpg[/IMG]                                                          

• In addition, it was requested for anyone involved with GTST to step away from the
negativity, and refrain from getting involved in any nastiness and backbiting that
seems commonplace on messageboards.

AN EPITAPH FOR ALL GTST MEMBERS

Paranoia is a thought process believed to be heavily influenced by anxiety or fear, often to the point of irrationality and delusion.
Private Message
Reply: 5 - 7
MyDogsThoughts
September 13, 2011, 4:29pm

Woof Woof!!!
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.87
Rep Score: +43 / -12
Approval: +38
I go to Willy's.

[img]http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_0viO-Dm52sM/Rz9JfAGEp6I/AAAAAAAAD8Y/QB-YolLcMJ8/s320/big%2Bbones.jpg[/img]

"I Love Bones, But I Think I'll Lick My Balls Now"
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 6 - 7
ponnyfan
September 13, 2011, 8:35pm
Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.44
Rep Score: +36 / -3
Approval: +94
I have a coffee in Maccies before the game and discuss the current perfomance and always wear my lucky long johns in winter  

The Icenian Prediction League Winner 2011  .......the first Champion!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 7 - 7
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Pre - match routines/rituals

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.