Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: conscorner, September 12, 2011, 8:01pm
Rob Duffy's appears to be to go to each team mate prior to kick off and give them a double high five - well that's my interpretation of it - seems to work anyway!
Posted by: 1600 (Guest), September 12, 2011, 10:45pm; Reply: 1
Club should maybe ask the players then stick them in the match day programme (if they don't already)

Posted by: BIGChris, September 13, 2011, 7:37am; Reply: 2
Not so much rituals but over recent seasons posters have been very critical of Town's warm up routines, hammering Dave Moore for being 20 years behind the times.

Having watched Saturdays warm up I could see no discernable difference! H&Y looked more polished and professional.

Just shows results render these things totally unimportant :)
Posted by: dapperz fun pub, September 13, 2011, 9:26am; Reply: 3
Quoted from BIGChris
Not so much rituals but over recent seasons posters have been very critical of Town's warm up routines, hammering Dave Moore for being 20 years behind the times.

Having watched Saturdays warm up I could see no discernable difference! H&Y looked more polished and professional.

them londoners are allways miles in front of us hillbilly northerners
Posted by: moosey_club, September 13, 2011, 11:06am; Reply: 4
I would be lost if i turned professional as part of my pre match ritual is putting the net up, i actually enjoy it and see it as part of my game preperation.
Posted by: the Grimbarian, September 13, 2011, 11:39am; Reply: 5
Quoted from BIGChris

I bet Moore is only doing what hes been told to do as far as I know he's even got ALL his coaching badges as well because hes was a manager and a well respected coach before coming a physio.
Posted by: MyDogsThoughts, September 13, 2011, 4:29pm; Reply: 6
I go to Willy's.
Posted by: ponnyfan, September 13, 2011, 8:35pm; Reply: 7
I have a coffee in Maccies before the game and discuss the current perfomance and always wear my lucky long johns in winter  ;)
Print page generated: May 20, 2024, 2:03pm