Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Hitmans day?
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 88 Guests

Hitmans day?

This thread currently has 3,704 views. Print
5 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 All Recommend Thread
amanda hugnkiss
September 11, 2011, 7:32pm
Coke Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.00
football is all about opinions isnt it, thats why i love it so much! Yeah saw him play a few times for alfreton too, looked like his level too be honest, We will still win the league and go undefeated for the rest of the season and hearn will score 40 goals, I AM SURE OF IT!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 40 - 41
brad_gtfc
September 12, 2011, 7:36am
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.31
Rep Score: +16 / -3
Approval: +269
Town fans are so boring sometimes, its like we get a kick out of slating our own players.

Rooney went so many games without scoring from open play, doesn't make him a excrement player.

From what I've seen of Hearn I like the look of him, I'd be worried if he wasn't getting into scoring positions.

Hope he bags soon. UTM!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 41 - 41
5 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Hitmans day?

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.