1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
forza ivano
September 5, 2011, 12:15pm

Exile
Posts Per Day: 2.46
Rep Score: +72 / -20
Approval: +15,206
Gold Stars: 265
incidentally did anyone notice adrian forbes brothe,r kieran was the black lad in central midfield who ran the show for them, but had to go off injured on saturday?
was the best player on the pitch imho although the fact we continually we gave him yards of space proably helped!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Billybigbollox
September 5, 2011, 12:17pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.14
Rep Score: +12 / -2
Approval: +2
Yes he had a good game high energy levels and keeps the ball well .........And i got 2 free tickets off him
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 5
Brough Mariner
September 5, 2011, 12:25pm

Beer Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.03
Rep Score: +3 / -1
Approval: +35
Best player on the park for me. Although like Forza says, acres of time and space might have made him look better than he actually is.

"There are two types of women in the world, those who charge for blow jobs and those who don't. In my experience, those who don't end up costing you more money in the long run." Charlie Sheen
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 5
Billybigbollox
September 5, 2011, 12:28pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.14
Rep Score: +12 / -2
Approval: +2
Quoted from Brough Mariner
Best player on the park for me. Although like Forza says, acres of time and space might have made him look better than he actually is.

Think it was because Disley is always deep and it leaves alot of space between the strikers and the midfeild ........I thought the winger Norwood was decent for them to
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 5
zorro_is_a_Mariner
September 5, 2011, 12:42pm

Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.59
Rep Score: +30 / -6
Approval: +1,369
Gold Stars: 4
He played pretty well against stockport first game of season.

Gtfc all the way
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 4 - 5
TAGG
September 5, 2011, 10:02pm

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.93
Rep Score: +26 / -27
Approval: +2,958
Gold Stars: 126
Quoted from forza ivano
incidentally did anyone notice adrian forbes brothe,r kieran was the black lad in central midfield who ran the show for them, but had to go off injured on saturday?
was the best player on the pitch imho although the fact we continually we gave him yards of space proably helped!

Well that's not very positive    

In his three stints as Grimsby Town manager spanning over 10 years the club was never relegated and he also guided them to three promotions.
Only 14 managers have reached 1,000 matches in charge of a Football League team by 1998 and Buckley is one of them.
GOD
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 5 - 5
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › the forbes connection

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.