Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: forza ivano, September 5, 2011, 12:15pm
incidentally did anyone notice adrian forbes brothe,r kieran was the black lad in central midfield who ran the show for them, but had to go off injured on saturday?
was the best player on the pitch imho although the fact we continually we gave him yards of space proably helped!
Posted by: Billybigbollox, September 5, 2011, 12:17pm; Reply: 1
Yes he had a good game high energy levels and keeps the ball well .........And i got 2 free tickets off him :)
Posted by: Brough Mariner, September 5, 2011, 12:25pm; Reply: 2
Best player on the park for me. Although like Forza says, acres of time and space might have made him look better than he actually is.
Posted by: Billybigbollox, September 5, 2011, 12:28pm; Reply: 3
Quoted from Brough Mariner
Best player on the park for me. Although like Forza says, acres of time and space might have made him look better than he actually is.

Think it was because Disley is always deep and it leaves alot of space between the strikers and the midfeild ........I thought the winger Norwood was decent for them to
Posted by: zorro_is_a_Mariner, September 5, 2011, 12:42pm; Reply: 4
He played pretty well against stockport first game of season.
Posted by: TAGG, September 5, 2011, 10:02pm; Reply: 5
Quoted from forza ivano
incidentally did anyone notice adrian forbes brothe,r kieran was the black lad in central midfield who ran the show for them, but had to go off injured on saturday?
was the best player on the pitch imho although the fact we continually we gave him yards of space proably helped!

Well that's not very positive  :)  
Print page generated: May 12, 2024, 10:06am