This thread currently has 719 views. Print
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Citymariner
September 4, 2011, 10:19pm
Pontoonite
Posts Per Day: 0.78
Rep Score: +18 / -1
Approval: +27
Went to the wedding fair at the auditorium today and noticed that Town had a stand there.

They really knew their stuff and it is clear the club are working really hard on the corporate side of things to unlock new money streams.
On the messages page they have picked a quality picture - Mariners 5 Lincoln 1 (nothing like getting a jibe in your corporate brochure   )

I fancy match sponsor as part of my stag do now...

Logged Offline
Site Private Message
gary_elton
September 4, 2011, 10:28pm

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.20
Rep Score: +23 / -6
Approval: +1,243
Gold Stars: 6
good to see the club still makin efforts with local promotions... players shud be takin coachin sessions at schools too and
the kids shud be gettin free tickets to matches accompanied by payin Dad ( or Mum )  ( being PC here ).. maybe they are already ?

Anything... ANYTHING to get the next generation of footie fans wearin the black and white instead of Chelski blue or Man U red....

All my pictures , Seem to fade to black and white.... (Reg Dwight)
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 3
sands
September 5, 2011, 7:40am
Shandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.02
Rep Score: +0 / -7
Approval: +0
we allready do coaching at schools it costs about a tenner a day, im sure honest jon thinks people have cash to burn
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 3
SuperBobbyC
September 5, 2011, 9:40am
Snakebite drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.10
Rep Score: +4 / -2
My lads recently took part in a multi-week Town coaching session - basically it was every Friday for a number of weeks.  Last Friday was the final week (back at school this week) and they came back with a voucher entitling one adult paying £10 to sit in any stand and taking up to 3 kids with them for free for Saturday's game v H&Y.  Decent offer that I thought.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 3
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › GTFC Corporate

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.