Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: Citymariner, September 4, 2011, 10:19pm
Went to the wedding fair at the auditorium today and noticed that Town had a stand there.

They really knew their stuff and it is clear the club are working really hard on the corporate side of things to unlock new money streams.
On the messages page they have picked a quality picture - Mariners 5 Lincoln 1 (nothing like getting a jibe in your corporate brochure  ;) )

I fancy match sponsor as part of my stag do now...

Posted by: gary_elton, September 4, 2011, 10:28pm; Reply: 1
good to see the club still makin efforts with local promotions... players shud be takin coachin sessions at schools too and
the kids shud be gettin free tickets to matches accompanied by payin Dad ( or Mum )  ( being PC here ).. maybe they are already ?

Anything... ANYTHING to get the next generation of footie fans wearin the black and white instead of Chelski blue or Man U red....
Posted by: sands, September 5, 2011, 7:40am; Reply: 2
we allready do coaching at schools it costs about a tenner a day, im sure honest jon thinks people have cash to burn
Posted by: SuperBobbyC, September 5, 2011, 9:40am; Reply: 3
My lads recently took part in a multi-week Town coaching session - basically it was every Friday for a number of weeks.  Last Friday was the final week (back at school this week) and they came back with a voucher entitling one adult paying £10 to sit in any stand and taking up to 3 kids with them for free for Saturday's game v H&Y.  Decent offer that I thought.
Print page generated: May 11, 2024, 11:49pm