Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Superstition?
Users Browsing Forum
Googlebot and 154 Guests

Superstition?

This thread currently has 1,345 views. Print
2 Pages Prev 1 2 All Recommend Thread
tonyfordsmicrofro
September 4, 2011, 9:53pm

Lower Findus
Posts Per Day: 0.16
Rep Score: +37 / -4
Approval: +26
Quoted from newfootballer

If you want I have got the exact cup same as the one you have just had broken, never been used.

I do beleive in sticking with the same cup which I have had for nearly fifteen years, which is a white one with the Town logo on the side .
If you want you can have it never been used at all.
Will bring it to one of the Town games if you want just get back to me.
Dave Boylen (NEWFOOTBALLER)

Errm Yeah! Absolutely Dave, I'd love to have your mug. I'm literally just about to go on holiday so can I PM you when I get back to sort out about picking it up?

You fill up my senses,
Like a barrel of Tetley's,
Like a packet of Woodbine,
Like a good pinch of snuff,
Like a night out in Cleethorpes,
Like a greasy chip butty,
O, Super Black and Whites,
Come fill me again
Na na naa naa naa naaaa TOWN!!
Na na naa naa na na naaaa
Na na naa naa na naaa naaa
Na na naa naa naa naaaaaaa!!!!!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 10 - 10
2 Pages Prev 1 2 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Superstition?

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.