Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: tonyfordsmicrofro, August 31, 2011, 11:36pm
[img]http://farm7.static.flickr.com/6089/6101486924_e6c4c40a52_b.jpg[/img]

After leaving my GTFC mug on the bumper of our works van today whilst taking a phone call, I was distraught to discover that our Arsenal supporting van driver had not seen the mug, decided to open the doors of his van which in turn left my my precious GTFC mug which I have owned for THREE years in several pieces on the floor upon my return!  ??)

Could this be a sign????
Posted by: Steve_gtfc, August 31, 2011, 11:41pm; Reply: 1
Broken and in need of fixing. Pretty much sums up our season so far.
Posted by: samg, August 31, 2011, 11:44pm; Reply: 2
Quoted from tonyfordsmicrofro

After leaving my GTFC mug on the bumper of our works van today whilst taking a phone call, I was distraught to discover that our Arsenal supporting van driver had not seen the mug, decided to open the doors of his van which in turn left my my precious GTFC mug which I have owned for THREE years in several pieces on the floor upon my return!  ??)

Could this be a sign????

Arsenal failed on a last minute bid for Makofo - they are so bitter
Posted by: Brough Mariner, August 31, 2011, 11:47pm; Reply: 3
Got to be a good thing hasn't it?

Hardly brought us any luck that mug of yours.

Off to Forest Green now. :)
Posted by: Northy69er, August 31, 2011, 11:48pm; Reply: 4
You've had that mug longer than any current town player has been with the club!!!

UTM
Posted by: Sigone, August 31, 2011, 11:50pm; Reply: 5
I would suggest any superstitions we've all had for the last 10 years are null and void and should be forgotten about.
Posted by: Steve_gtfc, September 1, 2011, 12:02am; Reply: 6
Quoted from Sigone
I would suggest any superstitions we've all had for the last 10 years are null and void and should be forgotten about.

Like how fantastically well this switch of dugouts is proving?  ;D
Posted by: Sigone, September 1, 2011, 12:08am; Reply: 7
Dave(Newfootballer) you need to start your predictions again, lets face it not doing it is not a roaring success.  May as well have some fun along the way :)
Posted by: newfootballer, September 4, 2011, 9:34pm; Reply: 8
Quoted from tonyfordsmicrofro

Could this be a sign????

If you want I have got the exact cup same as the one you have just had broken, never been used.

I do beleive in sticking with the same cup which I have had for nearly fifteen years, which is a white one with the Town logo on the side .
If you want you can have it never been used at all.
Will bring it to one of the Town games if you want just get back to me.
Dave Boylen (NEWFOOTBALLER)

Posted by: RoboCod, September 4, 2011, 9:43pm; Reply: 9
He'll have to drop it and break it though Dave  :-/
Posted by: tonyfordsmicrofro, September 4, 2011, 9:53pm; Reply: 10
Quoted from newfootballer

If you want I have got the exact cup same as the one you have just had broken, never been used.

I do beleive in sticking with the same cup which I have had for nearly fifteen years, which is a white one with the Town logo on the side .
If you want you can have it never been used at all.
Will bring it to one of the Town games if you want just get back to me.
Dave Boylen (NEWFOOTBALLER)

Errm Yeah! Absolutely Dave, I'd love to have your mug. I'm literally just about to go on holiday so can I PM you when I get back to sort out about picking it up?

Print page generated: May 10, 2024, 9:14am