Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Fleetwood town: a disgrace!
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 266 Guests

Fleetwood town: a disgrace!

This thread currently has 9,473 views. Print
8 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All Recommend Thread
Havelock the Dane
August 13, 2011, 5:40pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.16
Rep Score: +7 / -5
Second half was a wrestling match. ref lost control and was flipping feeble throughout. They are a bunch of girl privates who deserve a good kicking from a stronger team than us. Brodie should have been a cot death.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 10 - 74
Mighty_Mariner
August 13, 2011, 5:41pm
Pontoonite
Posts Per Day: 0.84
Rep Score: +42 / -9
Approval: +2,241
Gold Stars: 10
Quoted from Mariners95
Played decent football untill the second half and turned into a bunch of male masturbators. Very dirty team and Brodie drunk me off so much! He really is a male masturbator! I hope he gets snapped by someone and his season ends!

Seconded!!!!!

"They shall grow not old, as we that are left grow old, Age shall not weary them, nor the years condemn, At the going down of the sun, and in the morning, We WILL remember them"
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 11 - 74
aldi_01
August 13, 2011, 5:41pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.02
Rep Score: +54 / -20
Approval: +5,679
Gold Stars: 473
Aids is too good for Brodie.

'the poor and the needy are selfish and greedy'...well done Mozza
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 12 - 74
Mariners95
August 13, 2011, 5:46pm

Coke Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.01
Rep Score: +2 / 0
Brodie deseves to play Bruce Willis's role in Die Hard with a vengance when he goes into the ghetto with a racist sign...
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 13 - 74
ponnyfan
August 13, 2011, 6:00pm
Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.44
Rep Score: +36 / -3
Approval: +94
Quoted from Mariners95
Brodie deseves to play Bruce Willis's role in Die Hard with a vengance when he goes into the ghetto with a racist sign...
Brodie is a disgraceful excuse for a man  

The Icenian Prediction League Winner 2011  .......the first Champion!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 14 - 74
August 13, 2011, 6:04pm
Guest User
Id rather have Brodie leading the line than Elding. Morals are for losers, winners do whatever it takes to grind out a result.
Reply: 15 - 74
cleemaddog
August 13, 2011, 6:06pm
Shandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.02
Rep Score: +3 / -1
Quoted from 75
Id rather have Brodie leading the line than Elding. Morals are for losers, winners do whatever it takes to grind out a result.

Good job you dont play for the indian cricket team then!! Its not about the winning in my eyes, I would rather my team played well and lost than cheated and won.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 16 - 74
August 13, 2011, 6:08pm
Guest User
Quoted from cleemaddog

Good job you dont play for the indian cricket team then!! Its not about the winning in my eyes, I would rather my team played well and lost than cheated and won.

Hmmmmm......I must disagree. Winning is everything, it's the only reason to participate. Respect your view though.
Reply: 17 - 74
MarinerJosh
August 13, 2011, 6:08pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.56
Rep Score: +3 / -5
Quoted from cleemaddog

That won't win us promotion.

Grimsby Town FC.

[IMG]http://i26.tinypic.com/iwneic.jpg[/IMG]

One Love!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 18 - 74
tashee69
August 13, 2011, 6:13pm

Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.32
Rep Score: +28 / -4
Approval: +959
Gold Stars: 23
Quoted from 75

BIG, BIG difference between grinding out a result and punching an opposition player.

Baldrick ! The only impression you can do is that of a man with no talent !!
GTFC team 09/10 - Baldrick, Baldrick, Baldrick, Baldrick, Baldrick, Baldrick, Baldrick, Baldrick, Baldrick, Baldrick, Baldrick.
Private Message
Reply: 19 - 74
8 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Fleetwood town: a disgrace!

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.