5 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 All Recommend Thread
upthestripes
July 17, 2011, 2:30pm

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.38
Rep Score: +68 / -8
Approval: +7
Quoted from marinette
I found yesterday very disorientating, especially with them not having names on their shirts - too many new faces for anything to register very much with me.

I have that problem all year round Marinette with me eyes not being so good. That's what I like about players like Peacock who you couldn't miss!

[img]http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb71/levite_photo/town/2959063.jpg[/img]

Hitman Hearn - BP Gangsta
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 40 - 42
80sglory
July 17, 2011, 2:32pm
Guest User
Quoted from barralass
80,s Glory, do you need specs or me?
You put in a good post match post but from where I was sitting Kenny Arthur was GK for the full 90 minutes, so where did you get McKeown from, unless you were looking at Rotherham's 2nd half goalie?

Yeah I admitted I got it wrong, did you miss my post ?
I thought it might have been Arthur - doesn't help when you're sat right on the left side of the upper findus.
Reply: 41 - 42
80sglory
July 17, 2011, 2:35pm
Guest User
Quoted from upthestripes
Out of interest does anyone remember how many Al scored in pre-season? Just wondering if the signs were there early on.

Not sure but the signs of quality definitely were there.
As I remember it he got top marks most pre-season games.

Reply: 42 - 42
5 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Today's game

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.