Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Undisclosed.....
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 123 Guests

Undisclosed.....

This thread currently has 2,098 views. Print
2 Pages Prev 1 2 All Recommend Thread
bradzmilne
July 15, 2011, 9:07pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.69
Rep Score: +40 / -7
Approval: +1,432
Gold Stars: 30
am sure fenty will give you a rough answer if someone asks at the fans fourm on monday?

Sleep well Icey, Matty and Richard. Keep each other company up there xx

4 Relegations in 18 Years - John Fenty’s legacy.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 10 - 15
Abdul19
July 15, 2011, 9:21pm

Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 3.41
Rep Score: +71 / -26
Approval: +17,599
Gold Stars: 219
Undisclosed usually means too "derisory" to admit to.

Really?

"Crawley Town have completed the signing of York City striker Richard Brodie for an undisclosed fee..." (£275k)

"O'Shea, 30, has signed a four-year deal at the Stadium of Light after the clubs agreed an undisclosed fee." (I've no idea what the fee was but if it was over £14 Man U did well).

JESUS AT THE CENTRE
Private Message
Reply: 11 - 15
tashee69
July 15, 2011, 9:34pm

Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.32
Rep Score: +28 / -4
Approval: +970
Gold Stars: 23
Quoted from WackyCod

They can only undisclose up to a certain amount of money like 9 or 19 million i thionk , so no wrong again aaron rattray

Does this mean we got less than £9million for Connell. BOO FENTY BOO, Selling us short again !!

Baldrick ! The only impression you can do is that of a man with no talent !!
GTFC team 09/10 - Baldrick, Baldrick, Baldrick, Baldrick, Baldrick, Baldrick, Baldrick, Baldrick, Baldrick, Baldrick, Baldrick.
Private Message
Reply: 12 - 15
80sglory
July 15, 2011, 10:26pm
Guest User
Question - why was there any need for Connell to go on the transfer list ?
It suggests it made the deal possible with Connell losing a "cut" of the transfer fee.
Which in turn maybe suggests it was the largest sum Swindon were prepared to pay and the least we were prepared to accept.
If it's not £100K I'll be suprised, though maybe it's suprising it's happened at all.
Obviously I wish it had still fallen through but I'm coming round to the idea of accepting it and putting my faith in Fenty(I must be mad)
Reply: 13 - 15
Townfantom
July 15, 2011, 10:40pm

Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 0.44
Rep Score: +20 / -6
Approval: -1
I thought Undisclosed meant that theres add ons and clauses in the deal that there isn't a set amount to confirm. Tonduer said on the wireless earlier than its thought to be around £150,000 but thats with add ons with appearences and goals.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 14 - 15
Steve_gtfc
July 15, 2011, 10:45pm

Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.16
Rep Score: +7 / -2
I would have thought it was best to declare a few whilst he is going down there for talks, as if any club wanted to top it they could put a counter offer (higher) forward to the club.

Follow on Twitter: sclaybourn87
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 15 - 15
2 Pages Prev 1 2 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Undisclosed.....

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.