Traffic Cops

This thread currently has 6,412 views. Print
2 Pages Prev 1 2 All Recommend Thread
GTFCDan
August 9, 2009, 12:23am

Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.12
Quoted from kingofthekippers

I've always been confused by this term when used about cocaine or heroin (or derivatives thereof). It tries to make such substances appear harmless, even cuddly. Well, they're not. They are highly addictive, they ruin lives, they feed crime and they kill. Where's the recreation in all that?

I wouldn't describe heroin as a recreational drug but coke on the other hand is described as that because although adictive can be used by people every now and again for a night out or a party for example without getting addicted.

I'm the law and you can't beat the law
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 10 - 15
Japers
August 9, 2009, 8:21pm

ABsaid put it in corner,thought meant top corner
Table Wine Drinker
Rep Score: +4 / 0
Approval: +13
I hear Cake, a made up drug from Prague is the latest danger.......in fact Noel Edmonds says  What is Cake? Well, it has an active ingredient which is a dangerous psychoactive compound known as dimesmeric andersonphosphate. It stimulates the part of the brain called Shatner's Bassoon. And that's the bit of the brain that deals with time perception. So, a second feels like a month. Well, it almost sounds like fun...unless you're the Prague schoolboy who walked out into the street straight in front of a tram. He thought he'd got a month to cross the street.

The boss told me to put it in the corner.....i thought he meant the top corner.
Jim Dobbin after 1-0 victory at Newcastle wonder strike
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 11 - 15
Welwynmariner
August 10, 2009, 9:08am

Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.23
Rep Score: +3 / 0
Approval: +337
Gold Stars: 1
Quoted from lukeo
I missed it, i usually like watching it. It's usually about car chasing down the Nunny  

The best one is where the kid steals the bus from outside the Police station/bus garage on Victoria Street and drives it to what I guessed was the Kingsway or Alexandra Road.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 12 - 15
aldi_01
August 10, 2009, 11:40am

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.02
Rep Score: +54 / -20
Approval: +5,679
Gold Stars: 473
only in grimsby could someone steal a bus from outside the old bills station and not get caught for a good half hour lol.

as for drugs, grimsby has a big heroin problem and has had one for a while. i do actually believe its because of the port/docks whatever you wanna call it. if you go 3000 miles to seattle it is very similar there...some very wealthy people who have earnt their money and then a declining trade etc has occured, raised suicide rates and then comes smack.

a lot of places which became victims of high unemployment etc have suffered from an increase in heroin addiction, i suppose it has osmething to do with the fact the drug 'takes he pain away' according to the few junkies ive met, including a couple of kids ive taught.

cocaine is rife in grimsby but the problem of the sniff is that because people appear happy etc people dont see it as aproblem unlike heroin. may be theft/crime of any kind doesnt relly go together with coke as it does with junk.

interestingly enough a drugs councillor from addaction in lincoln suggested to me that the quality of drugs in grimsby was in fact higher than n say scunny or lincoln whcih i suppose for the users is a good thing but is more dangerous in the long run...fortunatly for GY the kids are still obsessed with weed unlike many of lincoln and granthm kids who have seemingly become involved with ketamine because they cant afford good old charlie.

still, good programme though lol

'the poor and the needy are selfish and greedy'...well done Mozza
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 13 - 15
GTFCDan
August 10, 2009, 2:51pm

Table Wine Drinker
Quoted from aldi_01
only in grimsby could someone steal a bus from outside the old bills station and not get caught for a good half hour lol.

as for drugs, grimsby has a big heroin problem and has had one for a while. i do actually believe its because of the port/docks whatever you wanna call it. if you go 3000 miles to seattle it is very similar there...some very wealthy people who have earnt their money and then a declining trade etc has occured, raised suicide rates and then comes smack.

a lot of places which became victims of high unemployment etc have suffered from an increase in heroin addiction, i suppose it has osmething to do with the fact the drug 'takes he pain away' according to the few junkies ive met, including a couple of kids ive taught.

cocaine is rife in grimsby but the problem of the sniff is that because people appear happy etc people dont see it as aproblem unlike heroin. may be theft/crime of any kind doesnt relly go together with coke as it does with junk.

interestingly enough a drugs councillor from addaction in lincoln suggested to me that the quality of drugs in grimsby was in fact higher than n say scunny or lincoln whcih i suppose for the users is a good thing but is more dangerous in the long run...fortunatly for GY the kids are still obsessed with weed unlike many of lincoln and granthm kids who have seemingly become involved with ketamine because they cant afford good old charlie.

still, good programme though lol

I was in the toilets in o'neils once while some lads where taking ketamine and i think one of them might have taken too much as he ended up on his back (still in the bogs) with his arms and legs in the air like a tortoise stuck on his back. He couldn't move and his mates tried to pick him up but they couldn't so had to get the door staff to come and pick him up (still in the same position) and chuck him and his mates out! Obviously drugs aren't funny but i thought on this occasion they where hilarious!  

I'm the law and you can't beat the law
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 14 - 15
aldi_01
August 12, 2009, 4:22pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.02
Rep Score: +54 / -20
Approval: +5,679
Gold Stars: 473
indeed, i agree sometiimes people on drugs can provide some entertainment for others haha

'the poor and the needy are selfish and greedy'...well done Mozza
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 15 - 15
2 Pages Prev 1 2 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Traffic Cops

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.