This thread currently has 2,978 views. Print
2 Pages 1 2 Next All Recommend Thread
0ld timer
July 27, 2009, 4:25pm
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.45
Rep Score: +9 / -2
Approval: +3
if any of you younger lads out there get offered a psp in the next couple of days can u please pm me with any details please .some sneaky illegitimate came in to our house on sat pm whilst we where in the garden and took the psp games and jewerly from the upstairs bed rooms. thanks
Logged Offline
Private Message
Les Brechin
July 27, 2009, 4:43pm

Posts Per Day: 4.16
Rep Score: +114 / -24
Approval: +12,720
Gold Stars: 174
Thieving scum illegitimates. Why the intercourse do people think they have the right to rob things that people have worked hard to buy. Its not just the stolen property either its the thought that some chav illegitimate has been rooting around in your house.

flipping scum twits. The thing is if they are ever caught all they'll get is a slap on the wrist and told not to do it again and reel out the old excuse they come from a broken home.

[img]https://news.images.itv.com/image/file/402260/image_update_img.jpg[/img]
OFFICIAL FUNDRAISER FOR THE BRAIN TUMOUR CHARITY
TOTAL AMOUNT RAISED SINCE AUGUST 2008 £16613.24

LATEST DONATION - FROM DONATION FROM THE FISHY FORUM - AUG 2023 AMOUNT RAISED £170.00

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 18
July 27, 2009, 4:43pm
Guest User
Sorry to hear that mate. I hope the Old Bill catch the thieving illegitimate.
Reply: 2 - 18
Biccys
July 27, 2009, 4:45pm
Posts Per Day: 2.04
Rep Score: +55 / -22
Approval: +1,226
Gold Stars: 27
(You sure you've not just mis-laid it... you know what your memory's like these days....)
Seriously though, that's a proper excrement thing to happen. My grandparents were broken into while they were asleep and the wankers stole one of the medals he was awarded for being a Normandy Veteran. Sickens me.

@biccysthefishy

£110,105

[url]https://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/causes/mariners-trust/[/url]
Logged Offline
Private Message Skype
Reply: 3 - 18
Les Brechin
July 27, 2009, 4:46pm

All they care about it selling it for a few bob to get their next fix Biccys. Sentimental value doesn't come into it. My mum was burgled a few years back and they took all the jewelery my late dad had bought her.

LATEST DONATION - FROM DONATION FROM THE FISHY FORUM - AUG 2023 AMOUNT RAISED £170.00

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 4 - 18
TownLad87
July 27, 2009, 5:10pm
Snakebite drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.09
Rep Score: +10 / -13
Approval: +0
Sorry to hear it mate!  I think the Police 'When' they catch the criminals who do these crimes should contact the victims and let em give em a quick beating in the station.
These scum should have there hands chopped of like in Saudi.

GT GTF GTFC OK!

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 5 - 18
Codzilla
July 27, 2009, 6:28pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.14
Rep Score: +11 / -3
Quoted from 0ld timer
if any of you younger lads out there get offered a psp in the next couple of days can u please pm me with any details please .some sneaky illegitimate came in to our house on sat pm whilst we where in the garden and took the psp games and jewerly from the upstairs bed rooms. thanks

May I ask roughly where you live? If it's anywhere I have contacts i'll have a good ask around..
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 6 - 18
0ld timer
July 27, 2009, 6:34pm
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.45
Rep Score: +9 / -2
Approval: +3
Quoted from Codzilla

May I ask roughly where you live? If it's anywhere I have contacts i'll have a good ask around..

cheers mate daubney st end of sussex st
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 7 - 18
Codzilla
July 28, 2009, 1:43pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.14
Rep Score: +11 / -3
Bit strange but guess what? My sister and her boyfriend got burgled last night as they slept. They live In a tiny downstairs flat and don't have much money. My sisters boyfriend woke up and chased him out the house. His son is staying with him in the six weeks holiday and was sleeping on the sofa, with his psp by his side. This chavvy tw@t knowing it must be this little kids sneaked round him and took it. How low can you go stealing off an 8 year old kid?! The police caught him though and we know exactly who that little b@stard is.  

Good luck with your search old timer.  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 8 - 18
Les Brechin
July 28, 2009, 2:15pm

The thing is if you had caught the little excrement and given him a good slap the police would charge you with assault.

In my opinion if you are trespassing on someone elses property you lose all your rights and can expect whatever the householder metes out to you if caught.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 9 - 18
2 Pages 1 2 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › a bit of a long shot

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.