Print Topic - Archive

Fishy Forum  /  Archive  /  
Posted by: 0ld timer, July 27, 2009, 4:25pm
if any of you younger lads out there get offered a psp in the next couple of days can u please pm me with any details please .some sneaky illegitimate came in to our house on sat pm whilst we where in the garden and took the psp games and jewerly from the upstairs bed rooms. thanks
Posted by: Les Brechin, July 27, 2009, 4:43pm; Reply: 1
Thieving scum illegitimates. Why the intercourse do people think they have the right to rob things that people have worked hard to buy. Its not just the stolen property either its the thought that some chav illegitimate has been rooting around in your house.

flipping scum twits. The thing is if they are ever caught all they'll get is a slap on the wrist and told not to do it again and reel out the old excuse they come from a broken home.
Posted by: 75 (Guest), July 27, 2009, 4:43pm; Reply: 2
Sorry to hear that mate. I hope the Old Bill catch the thieving illegitimate.
Posted by: Biccys, July 27, 2009, 4:45pm; Reply: 3
(You sure you've not just mis-laid it... you know what your memory's like these days....;))
Seriously though, that's a proper excrement thing to happen. My grandparents were broken into while they were asleep and the wankers stole one of the medals he was awarded for being a Normandy Veteran. Sickens me.
Posted by: Les Brechin, July 27, 2009, 4:46pm; Reply: 4
All they care about it selling it for a few bob to get their next fix Biccys. Sentimental value doesn't come into it. My mum was burgled a few years back and they took all the jewelery my late dad had bought her.
Posted by: TownLad87, July 27, 2009, 5:10pm; Reply: 5
Sorry to hear it mate!  I think the Police 'When' they catch the criminals who do these crimes should contact the victims and let em give em a quick beating in the station.
These scum should have there hands chopped of like in Saudi.
Posted by: Codzilla, July 27, 2009, 6:28pm; Reply: 6
Quoted from 0ld timer
if any of you younger lads out there get offered a psp in the next couple of days can u please pm me with any details please .some sneaky illegitimate came in to our house on sat pm whilst we where in the garden and took the psp games and jewerly from the upstairs bed rooms. thanks

May I ask roughly where you live? If it's anywhere I have contacts i'll have a good ask around..
Posted by: 0ld timer, July 27, 2009, 6:34pm; Reply: 7
Quoted from Codzilla

May I ask roughly where you live? If it's anywhere I have contacts i'll have a good ask around..

cheers mate daubney st end of sussex st
Posted by: Codzilla, July 28, 2009, 1:43pm; Reply: 8
Bit strange but guess what? My sister and her boyfriend got burgled last night as they slept. They live In a tiny downstairs flat and don't have much money. My sisters boyfriend woke up and chased him out the house. His son is staying with him in the six weeks holiday and was sleeping on the sofa, with his psp by his side. This chavvy tw@t knowing it must be this little kids sneaked round him and took it. How low can you go stealing off an 8 year old kid?! The police caught him though and we know exactly who that little b@stard is.  >:(

Good luck with your search old timer.  :)
Posted by: Les Brechin, July 28, 2009, 2:15pm; Reply: 9
The thing is if you had caught the little excrement and given him a good slap the police would charge you with assault.

In my opinion if you are trespassing on someone elses property you lose all your rights and can expect whatever the householder metes out to you if caught.
Posted by: Mariner16, July 28, 2009, 3:48pm; Reply: 10
Quoted from 0ld timer

cheers mate daubney st end of sussex st

I live down the other end of the same street and we've been burgled, as have the two houses we're next to. Hope you get all your stuff back, thieving girl privates.
Posted by: Civvy at last, July 29, 2009, 8:24am; Reply: 11
Quoted from Les Brechin
All they care about it selling it for a few bob to get their next fix Biccys. Sentimental value doesn't come into it. My mum was burgled a few years back and they took all the jewelery my late dad had bought her.

Which make the people that buy it nearly as bad as the scum that took it.

No demand = No market.
Posted by: kiss a fish, July 29, 2009, 8:29am; Reply: 12
You are the third person i know of that this has happened to in just a week.  Scumbags  >:( >:(
Posted by: Civvy at last, July 29, 2009, 8:44am; Reply: 13
Quoted from kiss a fish
You are the third person i know of that this has happened to in just a week.  Scumbags  >:( >:(

So who is the common link then KAF. ?   ;)

Perhaps that pre-match pint would not be such a good idea.  Although I do have a top quality burgler alarm !!  :P

Posted by: Les Brechin, July 29, 2009, 9:21am; Reply: 14
Quoted from Civvy at last

Which make the people that buy it nearly as bad as the scum that took it.

No demand = No market.

Totally agree Civvy.

Posted by: NewtoN, July 29, 2009, 9:44am; Reply: 15
i've have seen chavs checking out houses around the people's park area over the last couple of days  :-/
Posted by: Wrawby_Mariner, July 29, 2009, 10:24am; Reply: 16
Quoted from NewtoN
i've have seen chavs checking out houses around the people's park area over the last couple of days  :-/

Bet you were one of them  ;) Only joking

I blame the parents.
Posted by: Codzilla, July 29, 2009, 3:29pm; Reply: 17
Quoted from NewtoN

Yes, the area in which I live and my sister got burgled.
Posted by: BIGChris, July 29, 2009, 3:44pm; Reply: 18
Quoted from NewtoN

Yeah I've seen you looking down my drive too Newts!! ;)
Print page generated: June 2, 2024, 1:10am