jamesgtfc
April 4, 2024, 12:51pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.16
Rep Score: +20 / -5
Approval: +13,038
Gold Stars: 190
Quoted from Alan Buckley
Don’t listen to that doughnut on twitter. He saw me post on here then copied it as his info obviously because he knows my exemplary record!

Shaun Pearson has today stated that Eastwood is ok to play on Saturday. He does have an issue that they are managing, but he's not unavailable.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 60 - 95
diehardmariner
April 4, 2024, 1:12pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.99
Rep Score: +36 / -6
Approval: +17,650
Gold Stars: 539
Pearson saying Eastwood's got an issue they're managing makes me even more nervous and I'll be like a kitten every time the ball goes near him now.

The lad's probably got an eyelash in his eye but I'm at the point where I'm convinced anything that can go wrong for us will go wrong!
Private Message
Reply: 61 - 95
JK47
April 4, 2024, 1:18pm
Shandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.73
Rep Score: +2 / 0
Approval: +204
Gold Stars: 3
Quoted from diehardmariner
Pearson saying Eastwood's got an issue they're managing makes me even more nervous and I'll be like a kitten every time the ball goes near him now.

The lad's probably got an eyelash in his eye but I'm at the point where I'm convinced anything that can go wrong for us will go wrong!

Agreed.  And the latest issue is strong wind on Saturday afternoon.  The gods are all conniving against us.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 62 - 95
diehardmariner
April 4, 2024, 1:25pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.99
Rep Score: +36 / -6
Approval: +17,650
Gold Stars: 539
So not only will those winds prevail to sail a few efforts over Eastwood they'll also be of benefit to Dale Vince's windfarms.   Bloody hell, it never rains does it?
Private Message
Reply: 63 - 95
Ruston AT
April 4, 2024, 1:36pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.12
Rep Score: +5 / 0
Approval: +431
Gold Stars: 10
Quoted from diehardmariner

Well, this is really non PC. With Cartright out and Eastwood coming in we'll see if the goal keeping coach has done his job.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 64 - 95
Alan Buckley
April 4, 2024, 1:59pm
Beer Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.47
Approval: -258
Gold Stars: 5
Quoted from jamesgtfc

Shaun Pearson has today stated that Eastwood is ok to play on Saturday. He does have an issue that they are managing, but he's not unavailable.

He’s not going to say that we are currently without a senior fit goalkeeper in the press conference is he? He may make it in time for Saturday but currently they both aren’t fit to play.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 65 - 95
Northbank Mariner
April 4, 2024, 3:42pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.75
Rep Score: +9 / -9
Approval: +7,525
Gold Stars: 172
Quoted from Alan Buckley

He’s not going to say that we are currently without a senior fit goalkeeper in the press conference is he? He may make it in time for Saturday but currently they both aren’t fit to play.

Pal, I'm sorry, but I think you're clutching at straws now.
Pearson has said they are not looking down the line of an emergency keeper, and Eastwood is fit for Saturday, and I will believe his word over some bloke " in the know" on a fans forum.
You've maybe been told he's got an issue but again, Pearson has confirmed he's been nursing it a while now.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 66 - 95
WayneBurnettsJockstrap
April 4, 2024, 5:08pm

Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.78
Rep Score: +10 / -2
Approval: +886
Gold Stars: 120
All we need is some clumsy oaf to accidentally bump into Eastwood in training and then we can still get an emergency keeper in as long as we register him before 12pm on Saturday.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 67 - 95
Mikey_345
April 4, 2024, 5:49pm
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.32
Rep Score: +12 / -1
Approval: +5,521
Gold Stars: 107
Presume we will be sticking the YT keeper on the bench. Anyone know who that’s likely to be or anything about them.

All Town aren’t we

@GTFCLondon

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 68 - 95
Spurn boy
April 4, 2024, 5:50pm

Snakebite drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.23
Rep Score: +2 / 0
Approval: +1,264
Gold Stars: 30
All we need is some clumsy oaf to accidentally bump into Eastwood in training and then we can still get an emergency keeper in as long as we register him before 12pm on Saturday.

I’ve still got my replica Gordon Banks goalkeeping gloves and my Pat Jennings green goalie jumper and could be available on Saturday afternoon 😀😀

Dead Eye Dobbin stood motionless waiting, waiting, waiting for the ball to arrive. Back came the right foot, Down came the right foot, Bang ! Headlines around the world as the ball flew into the very top right hand corner of the goal.( Jim Dobbin scoring in the 89th minute for Town against Newcastle United away 24/10/1992 )
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 69 - 95
10 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards The New Fishy › NO GOALkeeper

Thread Rating
There is currently no rating for this thread

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.